kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

10 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

Just got back from the best Spider-Man film of all time, and one of the best superhero films of all time as well. And this is coming from someone that absolutely loves Homecoming, Into the Spider-Verse and Raimi's Spider-Man 2.

Y'ALL ARE NOT READY AND WE'RE NOT WORTHY.

Oh and just like I predicted, Charlie is seeing an increase for Avengers: Endgame today, he just reported 0.625m, let's hope it holds, that would be an AMAZING number.

Fuck yes on that Endgame number. I also LOVED Far From Home. I am so excited for the future of Spider-Man. He is already coming into his own as the greatest hero there is. I want to follow him into adulthood, and see the development of Marvel’s undisputed top icon. I’ve said it before, but a true Harry Potter-style journey for Peter like Feige says he wants to do may be one of the greatest hero’s journey stories of all-time. Man I’m so hyped up right now. There is already a Jim Gang. Can we all be the Kev Squad?

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Stark said:

Fuck yes on that Endgame number. I also LOVED Far From Home. I am so excited for the future of Spider-Man. He is already coming into his own as the greatest hero there is. I want to follow him into adulthood, and see the development of Marvel’s undisputed top icon. I’ve said it before, but a true Harry Potter-style journey for Peter like Feige says he wants to do may be one of the greatest hero’s journey stories of all-time. Man I’m so hyped up right now. There is already a Jim Gang. Can we all be the Kev Squad?

I CRIED THREE TIMES 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

I'm from the Russos Mafia

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

I CRIED THREE TIMES 

This is going to sound very cringe, but if Sony yanks Spider-Man out soon I hope fans start a boycotting movement. We are so close to getting an uninterrupted, full, great Spider-Man story in the proper Marvel universe. If Sony screws this up I’m done with any of their products other than PlayStation (gotta play Spidey and other exclusives).

7 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

This is going to sound very cringe, but if Sony yanks Spider-Man out soon I hope fans start a boycotting movement. We are so close to getting an uninterrupted, full, great Spider-Man story in the proper Marvel universe. If Sony screws this up I’m done with any of their products other than PlayStation (gotta play Spidey and other exclusives).

After this absolutely home run,  if Sony fucks this up, I'll join you. 

FOR NOW WE CELEBRATE 

aU1h8Ew.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

No shows whatsoever in Mumbai, Delhi or my city Chandigarh. Don't expect much. Maybe $50k tops.

Something odd is happening here in Brazil. I can only find sold out shows for Endgame in São Paulo, with no other location available. But I was able to buy tickets for Porto Alegre regardless today in the movie theater. No idea why it's not available in the app but only the movie theater.

46 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

Just got back from the best Spider-Man film of all time, and one of the best superhero films of all time as well. And this is coming from someone that absolutely loves Homecoming, Into the Spider-Verse and Raimi's Spider-Man 2.

Y'ALL ARE NOT READY AND WE'RE NOT WORTHY.

Oh and just like I predicted, Charlie is seeing an increase for Avengers: Endgame today, he just reported 0.625m, let's hope it holds, that would be an AMAZING number.

2 hours left for my showing. I’ll reply back. You got me excited.

Also Endgame increase 😎

• Astonished 1

Updated my countdown late, but I'm happy it's closing out the numbers almost fast:

If Charlie is correct, we might touch $20m, with only the domestic numbers these weekdays. I wonder what the actuals will bring us next Monday... :ohmygod:

5 minutes ago, Hemo memo said:

2 hours left for my showing. I’ll reply back. You got me excited.

Also Endgame increase 😎

No one is ready for this. I got a fake post credit spoiler and HOLY SHIT STAY UNTIL THE VERY END

Edited by Zatt Hawkguy Murdock
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

so for Kev Squad Sony is what Disney is for Jim Gang? Makes sense :D

Yes. I have nothing against Sony unless they screw this up. Well I do kind of dislike them because they can screw this up, and have a history of questionable decisions. It would make no sense to remove Spider-Man, which is why it would truly anger me. The character is at his peak financially and in terms of popularity. I would argue quality as well, though I know some prefer the first two Raimi films which is fine. This is Spider-Man’s renaissance, and as a Spidey fan above all else, Sony messing that up would make me hate the company. Damn, reading that over again I really do sound like a Marvel version of Iron Jimbo lmao.

Last time Endgame did a Wednesday like that it made $3.725 million on the weekend. While dailies are weird this week, looking at the trend, I would not be at all surprise if it went higher. $3 million is probably the absolute floor for this domestic weekend. I am expecting $4 million+ at this point.

Far From Home is going to work like a boost for Endgame like fucking crazy. If anything, Disney biggest crime is not going even harder with more theater screens. This film is what The Winter Soldier was for Captain America, real talk. And I agree wholeheartedly with Manabyte on this: 

Far From Home is the 3rd best superhero film of the MCU and also the 3rd all time. Insane. JUST INSANE.

CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IN IN IMAX LESS THAN 10 HOURS FROM NOW :ohmygod: