kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

4 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

I heard that Avengers were assembling here. 

BA1Jghk.gif

What I have to say about Spider-Man: Far From Home: I'm jealous of my friends that have the luxury of watching these two films back to back. I will only be able to do that July 11th, but I'm bookmarking a 4th viewing of Spidey 2 RIGHT NOW (Gonna watch a 2nd time in IMAX tomorrow and 3rd time with the gf) for July 11th. Y'all aren't ready for what Far From Home is, and what that means to Spider-Man and the MCU as a whole.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GOATPeterJackson said:

I couldn't take any list with Captain Marvel at #5 seriously lol

It is quite high on my list, but not 5th. Let's see:

1. Avengers: Endgame

2. Avengers: Infinity War

3. Spider-Man: Far From Home

4. Captain America: Civil War

5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

6. The Avengers

7. Iron Man

8. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2

9. Thor: Ragnarok

10. Black Panther

11. Spider-Man: Homecoming

12. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1

13. Captain America: The First Avenger

14. Captain Marvel

15. Doctor Strange

16. Avengers: Age of Ultron

17. Iron Man 3

18. Thor 

19. Ant-Man & The Wasp

20. Iron Man 2

21. Thor: The Dark World

22. Ant-Man

23. The Incredible Hulk 

PS: Forgive me Lord Kevin Feige because I have sinned: Spider-Man: Far From Home is the true end of the Phase 3 and the perfect epilogue to the Infinity Saga.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

--// snipped //--

14. Captain Marvel 

23. The Incredible Hulk

14th out of 23 is just barely around the dividing line between mid and lower tiers. I guess "quite" is such a magical word that "quite high" can also mean "quite low" to some people.

Edited by justvision

4 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

It's not my fault if the MCU is insanely well crafted.

OK, you mean CM ranks quite high among the movies you have seen. But it certainly ranks quite low on your list of MCU you just put out. And we are talking in the context of MCU movies ranking here.

6 minutes ago, justvision said:

OK, you mean CM ranks quite high among the movies you have seen. But it certainly ranks quite low on your list of MCU you just put out. And we are talking in the context of MCU movies ranking here.

Other than Infinity War, Vol.2 and The First Soldier, all the films I see that I have ahead of Captain Marvel have an over 90% RT score. I count one film that is below Captain Marvel that is above 90% RT and it's one of my favorite origin films of all time. Like I've said, quality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

1. Avengers: Endgame

2. Avengers: Infinity War

3. Spider-Man: Far From Home

4. Captain America: Civil War

5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

6. The Avengers

7. Iron Man

8. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2

9. Thor: Ragnarok

10. Black Panther

11. Spider-Man: Homecoming

12. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1

13. Captain America: The First Avenger

14. Captain Marvel

15. Doctor Strange

16. Avengers: Age of Ultron

17. Iron Man 3

18. Thor 

19. Ant-Man & The Wasp

20. Iron Man 2

21. Thor: The Dark World

22. Ant-Man

23. The Incredible Hulk 

PS: Forgive me Lord Kevin Feige because I have sinned: Spider-Man: Far From Home is the true end of the Phase 3 and the perfect epilogue to the Infinity Saga.

Although EG is the final conclusion

But i think IW is better

Edited by Moses
  • Like 1

It makes another $8M domestically with generous drops. The DOM/OS ratio has flipped from 30:70 to 70:30. If it wasn't chasing a record, I'd say it has no chance. But with #1 WW on the line, I think Disney will figure out a way to push it past the number it has to pass.

9 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

It makes another $8M domestically with generous drops. The DOM/OS ratio has flipped from 30:70 to 70:30. If it wasn't chasing a record, I'd say it has no chance. But with #1 WW on the line, I think Disney will figure out a way to push it past the number it has to pass.

With likely more rereleases 10M minimum more domestically. More if necessary. Depends on overseas. Obviously the OS jump helped last week. If it has 2 more great weeks I think domestic will fall off.

Edited by cdsacken

3 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

Since I'm new at this I'd appreciate it if someone could answer a question. When do we typically learn about overseas numbers? Is it Monday? Not the estimates but the actual results. 

Monday around 5 GMT

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

Since I'm new at this I'd appreciate it if someone could answer a question. When do we typically learn about overseas numbers? Is it Monday? Not the estimates but the actual results. 

Actuals for weekend numbers, both Dom and OS are always in the late afternoon est time.

Edited by Zatt Hawkguy Murdock
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pure Spirit said:

Again, OS is being released in a staggered way, with many other countries releasing throughout July. 

It was therefore never expected to match domestic last weekend or this upcoming weekend. However, but the end of the month they will have probably pulled in roughly the same amount for the month of July. 

• Thanks 1