kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

It’s great that Charlie is saying it could go up, which tells me it probably won’t end up going down much if at all with actuals, and may end up above $850k. I’m not complaining either way, looking at Endgame’s run I was expecting a decrease today.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, danhtruong5 said:

Assume that it will be $848M after this weekend, what can be expected after next week? And at the end?

I don’t see how it misses Avatar at this point. It could have horrible drops and still come within a few million of that movie, close enough for Disney to give it a nudge. I see it passing it without assistance. Probably will drop harder starting next week, but nothing catastrophic.

This is the first time i track July 4th weekend so still unsure how the weekend will play out. 

844.9M going into the weekend. I'm expecting 3.1M: 1+1.2+0.9. 848M by Sunday. 6.2M whole week.

Last week, DOM added 7.3M while OS added 6.8M. Assuming similar ratio, OS will be 5.7M. However, FFH should hit harder OS (still, staggered re-release may soften the blow). I guess 5M for 1928M by Sunday. 

So that's 2.776M by Sunday, give or take 1M.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

Assume that it will be $848M after this weekend, what can be expected after next week? And at the end?

I'd say we go with WW. 2.776B by Sunday means a 11M week. Next week we can expect 5-6M, for ~ 2.782M total.

Every single million counts now so if Disney can squezze in 1 or 2 millions like they did with last week OS actuals, the record will arrive the weekend after Lion King.