kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Just now, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Lol this is weird

again next week it took longer  time to update it, plus spiderman is not yet updated , and i doubt that they were accurate for that one so, but again who cares ? its over

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

again next week it took longer  time to update it, plus spiderman is not yet updated , and i doubt that they were accurate for that one so, but again who cares ? its over

FFH is Sony though. Hmm, idk, may have to readjust a few things. This is unexpected.

1 minute ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Lol this is weird

I’m not phased. This might be another one of those instances where box office is backlogged so it’s added later in the run. It did impressive numbers in the domestic market throughout last weekdays and weekend, so they might be saving some from overseas for more impressive numbers in the upcoming weekends. It does seem weird, but being mere $15m away from Avatar still makes the record reachable.

Just now, nguyenkhoi282 said:

To be fair, last weekend was weird. I think the same as @Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said, maybe some accounting work was done last week. 

Next weekend see re-release in 9 countries or so, so i expect the number to rise significantly. 

852M DOM and 1928M OS for 2.780B by next Sunday.

Wait, the actual didnt come yet, right? I just  Mojo and it is still the same as estimate?

2 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

I just checked Mojo again, and it was still not updated yet? It looked exactly the same as the estimate before.  What happened? 

It seems that the estimates from yesterday was replaced by actuals:

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2019.htm

With the actuals being $1,924,588,402, updated until Sunday, 07/07. I think that’s the report we are getting from the OS actuals today, but I don’t see reason for people getting alarmed. It should manage to top Avatar, even if it takes more than the 15 days I was thinking of yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

It seems that the estimates from yesterday was replaced by actuals:

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2019.htm

With the actuals being $1,924,588,402, updated until Sunday, 07/07. I think that’s the report we are getting from the OS actuals today, but I don’t see reason for people getting alarmed. It should manage to top Avatar, even if it takes more than the 15 days I was thinking of yesterday.

How can we know it was already updated? Yesterday the estimate also writing as "updated till Sunday 07/07)

This kinda confirm that there were some accounting adjustment took place last week.

Last week's 3m up from actual from estimate was totally make no sense. Even a new openers can't get that amount of adjustment in the actual figure.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1