kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Incredible. This is the holy grail of the box office. Avatar was untouchable, no other movie even came close to it. All the way up to release, most would have said it was incredibly unlikely if not impossible for Endgame to outgross Avatar, but here we are. The impossible has happened, the untouchable has been surpassed.

Its a testament to the talent, creativity, and passion of the people who've made these movies, from the directors and actors all the way down. They crafted such amazing characters, created vast and rich worlds, set up such awesome spectacle- they made people laugh, cheer, and cry. They were rarely satisfied with resting on their laurels and making easy money, they aspired to do more, to raise the bar, to make their mark. And they have. Avengers: Endgame and the MCU in general are landmarks that have permanent spots in cinematic history.

Also: :ohmygod:

• Like 6
  • Astonished 6

Finally I can post in this thread, I told myself I wouldn't celebrate prematurely nor would taunt anyone. And I think others should do the same. There is no need of taunting a movie or certain subset of users, Endgame's achievements are great enough on their own that we can celebrate them without trolling! 

That said, let's CELEBRATE!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

kO4XTNj.gif?noredirect

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Through this Friday:

DOM: $853.4M

INT: $1.936B (+$6.4M from last week estimate). Disney fucking held the numbers till now.

Total: $2.789B

INT Breakdown:

Asia-Pacific: $1.128B

Europe: $533M

Latin America: $275,5M

What happened to your OS is collapsing. I'm not a concern troll? Satisfied yet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

Through this Friday:

DOM: $853.4M

INT: $1.936B (+$6.4M from last week estimate). Disney fucking held the numbers till now.

Total: $2.789B

INT Breakdown:

Asia-Pacific: $1.128B

Europe: $533M

Latin America: $275,5M

Clearly OS is collapsing, it may not reach $3 Billion :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

15 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

I. WAS. HERE. WHEN. IT. HAPPENED.

THANK. YOU. ALL

SO WERE ALL OF US..... This is phenomenal achievement. Also Endgame expansion likely will end up with 50M+ when all is said and done. Just Imagine that. Avatar proper re-release only made 30M.... Endgame is a fucking beast.... Love you 3000 Marvel. Bring on Widow , Strange and Thor . Bah Gawd I can't wait.... :worthy:

• Like 2