google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Recommended Posts

On 4/25/2019 at 2:26 AM, pepsa said:

It looks that way yes.

 

IW did:

 

257m DOM 

200m China

391.4m OS-China-Russia +Japan

 

EG needs

650m DOM+China

That leaves 550m for OS-CHINA/RUSSIA

This would mean a 41% jump from IW OW's.

At the moment it's doing better than that but it will be frontloaded.

 

On 4/25/2019 at 2:59 AM, Arendelle Legion said:

550 is too high (RIGHT!?!?!? Done saying for sures with this movie). 

 

But we we can do better than 650:sparta:

For this weekend, 2 types of countries:

Fun country: break single day record more than once

Lame country: only break single day record once

550 was too high, but we certainly did better than 650 :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

 

550 was too high, but we certainly did better than 650 :) 

well technically considering Thailand was $5mn underreported, the number was $541mn. Not that high either. 

 

And considering Russia was delayed release, a whole world opening weekend, (just taking 4 weekdays in Russia were $25.5mn).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if Covid pandemic occurred in 2019.

We would have lost this fantastic records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 5:36 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

South Korea has grossed $250k in April & May in South Korea. That will take it over $2798mn. Let's see how other countries are doing.

Japan had a mini $75k in a June 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Avatar will release in China, I wonder if Disney will finally update the Thailand gross. I am saying that because Disney has reported full numbers for Mulan and Mutants.

 

Endgame grossed $34mn in Thailand, reported gross was $26.8mn.

 

  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

Avatar will release in China, I wonder if Disney will finally update the Thailand gross. I am saying that because Disney has reported full numbers for Mulan and Mutants.

 

Endgame grossed $34mn in Thailand, reported gross was $26.8mn.

 

Probably don’t care too much about it for now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know of Avengers Endgame revenue now in late 2020, a year and a half after its release ?

 

I know Avengers Endgame had a rerelease in South Korea (maybe China?), But did it hit $2800M ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 7:15 PM, LPLC said:

Anyone know of Avengers Endgame revenue now in late 2020, a year and a half after its release ?

 

I know Avengers Endgame had a rerelease in South Korea (maybe China?), But did it hit $2800M ?

I have the same question, i read it grossed +3M more in china, so that would be 2.8B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mau said:

I have the same question, i read it grossed +3M more in china, so that would be 2.8B

Really ? Where did you see that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.