kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 minute ago, cdsacken said:

Russia opens a little later but we can including it yes?

Or was that just for infinity war?

IW didn't have Russia and didn't have japan.

So I took IW OW numbers, added japan's numbers to that (because EG is opening in Japan this weekend) Russia didn't open for IW but also won't for EG so doesn't mather.

If you take that IW opened to $391.4m so EG needs a 41% jump to get $550m and 1.2B WW debute. (If china and DOM hit 650m combined)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Now France and Spain give me a nice $7mn and $5mn each.

Germany OD increase in USD is %75.5 and Italy OD increase in Euro is around %73. If we were to use %70 instead on USD France gets to 6,63m USD OD.

Unfortunately I couldn't find Spain OD despite searching the Spain and Infinity War OS thread but AIW Spain OD was a Friday and this is a Thursday so cannot apply the %70 increase scenario anyway. 

So I dropped the percentage a bit and Italy's AIW OD was a holiday and Germany OD for Endgame seems to have lower average ticket price than expected which may not happen in France so some room for more than 7m USD OD in France perhaps.

3 minutes ago, sahmeelg said:

For comps:

IW 5-day OW: lc 650.1M

IW OW Sat: lc 151.8M (#1 biggest single day)

IW OW Sun: lc 148.3M (#2 biggest single day)

IW was PH's first movie to earn lc 1B

So I guess EG's OD just broke the biggest single day record. Might get broken again* this weekend.

EG already got tired of breaking IW’s records, it’s gonna be breaking its own records instead :hahaha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, pepsa said:

EG needs

650m DOM+China

That leaves 550m for OS-CHINA/RUSSIA

550 is too high (RIGHT!?!?!? Done saying for sures with this movie). 

But we we can do better than 650:sparta:

26 minutes ago, sahmeelg said:

So I guess EG's OD just broke the biggest single day record. Might get broken again* this weekend.

For this weekend, 2 types of countries:

Fun country: break single day record more than once

Lame country: only break single day record once

30 minutes ago, pepsa said:

IW didn't have Russia and didn't have japan.

So I took IW OW numbers, added japan's numbers to that (because EG is opening in Japan this weekend) Russia didn't open for IW but also won't for EG so doesn't mather.

If you take that IW opened to $391.4m so EG needs a 41% jump to get $550m and 1.2B WW debute. (If china and DOM hit 650m combined)

IW did have Japan on OW. OS-C-R debut should be ~380M, difference might be that Japan number or that BOM shows China OW as 191 instead of 200?

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am out reaction. Imagine :hahaha:on every post.

Same same same, @everyone who's posting, updating, joining us in the discution thanks alot all post are appreciated.

It's going to be a lovely time and I would give you many likes if I wasn't on my limit 😛 

5 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

IW did have Japan on OW. OS-C-R debut should be ~380M, difference might be that Japan number or that BOM shows China OW as 191 instead of 200?

Damm it did :( 

Btw my numbers OS-China-Russia is just the actuals reported in the IW thread on monday ;) 

That was: $382.3m

So it should increase 44% this might be hard

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

Just now, expensiveho said:

Is it too late to put Let It Go over the Japanese trailers? Japan seems like the only place it won't break out. 

It broke the holywood ps record with today still to go (for extra ps's) and it's OW will be extremely big but OW where never the problem in Japan the legs for MCU movies haven't been great so it is its legs that it can improve upon. 

• Like 1

Just now, cdsacken said:

They have a big holiday event there. Does it help or hurt it? I legitimately have no idea 

It will help a lot, my guess 12m for the weekend (3-day) than it has golden week were it could go to 26m by the next sunday or so. Than it will drop hard. 

• Like 1