kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

11 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I was wondering today, it don't even need great legs to reach Avatar.

I mean, think.

It will do 1.25 Billie in weekend. Holidays in weekdays, China alone can add $110mn plus. Then USA doing similar amount and another 225-250mn in rest. That will be $1.7-1.73 Billion in one week.

Say it drop, 60% worldwide - china, that's about $450mn + $90mn Week 2 China. $2.3 Billie at end of 2 Weeks.

Post that it will need $450mn Approx for Avatar, which can be done as in

USA

China

Rest

WW

Change

Week 0

Week 1

Week 2

-61.67%

Week 3

-54.55%

Week 4

-52.80%

Week 5

-49.15%

Week 6

-41.67%

Week 7

-37.14%

Rest

Total

Hmmmmm. This is a problem. The top option in my club is supposed to be for the truly deranged, not just the somewhat optimistic. Expect a new tier in a few hours.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Hmmmmm. This is a problem. The top option in my club is supposed to be for the truly deranged, not just the somewhat optimistic. Expect a new tier in a few hours.

Do I feel the 3B option comming? :hahaha:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunny Max said:

Bro ... $305 Million in 2 Days .. So You Mean $600 Million in Remaining 3 Days From OS ...

i Dont Think So .. 

Wed from China was huge and Sunday from China will be relatively small.  I'm coming up with close to 900m as well.

33 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Fun fact every Avenger movie has had worse ER than the last

I wonder if we would be saying beating Avatar WW total is locked right now if Endgame had The Avengers exchange rates. Haven't done any math on that, and might do for fun later but I feel like we would. 

And wouldn't be able to say it's locked at all with Ultron ERs but I also wonder how would it look with Ultron ERs too.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gfb said:

I wonder if we would be saying beating Avatar WW total is locked right now if Endgame had The Avengers exchange rates. Haven't done any math on that, and might do for fun later but I feel like we would. 

And wouldn't be able to say it's locked at all with Ultron ERs but I also wonder how would it look with Ultron ERs too.

With avengers ER's it was locked I think. Euro was a lot stronger, Brazilean real, Australian dollar, Pound, Russian ruble, mexican peso etc.. But to be fair if ER was better in most countries specialy in LA ticket prices wouldn't haved increased as fast in Local currentcy. 

So just for fun (excluding China and DOM): 

OS FSS predictions, I am almost going to sleep and will add more tomorrow.

30-40

UK: $40m

Mexico: $34.5m

SK: $32.9m

20-29.99

India: $28m

Brazil: $22.5m

Japan: $20m

10-19.99

Australia: $18m

France: $18m

Germany: $15.3m

Spain: $11.5m

Only these markets give it 240.7m for Friday/Sat/Sun

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Asyulus said:

Endgame OS > IW WW is happening folks.

That's my most optimistic scenario right now, but my most optimistic scenario a week ago is my most pessimistic scenario now so.... yeah.

• Haha 3

India ₹65cr ($9.5mn) GROSS Day One is what I am getting. Waiting for actuals. +60% Infinity War +300% the number 3 Furious 7. Avengers Engame .

India pure OD (excluding Midnight) is 4th highest after

USA

China

UK (could top that even)

India

Mexico

In term of admissions

China (10.5mn)

USA (~9mn)

India (3.4mn admits Approx)

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

I can't believe I'm actually starting to believe in >Avatar WW. With Endgame managing to break out even in Europe and Japan, OS should see a substantial boost from Infinity War. Extrapolating from the opening data suggests the WW record is possible, but I just have no idea what to expect of legs for a film this enormous. 

• Like 1

Step away for a couple hours to watch Endgame again and suddenly the OW is 340/1.28B !?!?!?    

I truly, truly, truly thought I was done underestimating Endgame this time.

It’s  a good thing I added the new club option before this news or it wouldn’t even look sufficiently bold :hahaha:

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pepsa said:

With avengers ER's it was locked I think. Euro was a lot stronger, Brazilean real, Australian dollar, Pound, Russian ruble, mexican peso etc.. But to be fair if ER was better in most countries specialy in LA ticket prices wouldn't haved increased as fast in Local currentcy. 

Not really. Only in Argentina is the ER correlated with inflation (and even there since last year is not exactly the main factor). And well, Venezuela, but that's another problem entirely. 

LA growth has been mostly driven by increases in admissions and greater concentration in big movies (Your average LA country produce at least one new entry to the all time top 10 every year, while some old European markets can spend years without new entries to the top 20)

Edited by salvador-232
  • Like 1