kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

AEG Soars At The BOX OFFICE On Its Opening Day in Pakistan ..

Movie Has Beaten The Long Standing Opening Day Record Of Sultan Film (Indian Film) In Pakistan .. Film Has Collected 4.5 Cr PKR ($319K) On Opening Day .. First Film To Gross Over 4 Cr & 4.5 Cr (In Local Currency) .. 😮 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

Pakistan Too has joined the Endgame! 

3 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

AEG Soars At The BOX OFFICE On Its Opening Day in Pakistan ..

Movie Has Beaten The Long Standing Opening Day Record Of Sultan Film (Indian Film) In Pakistan .. Film Has Collected 4.5 Cr PKR ($319K) On Opening Day .. First Film To Gross Over 4 Cr & 4.5 Cr (In Local Currency) .. 😮 

2 minutes ago, Marathon said:

How many +$50m OS days (China included) can Endgame do? I mean, besides this opening frame. Will it dip below that during the coming week?

Doubt it, China has a holiday on Wednesday (as do quite some other 1st May is labour day in Germany for example) so that should help Tuesday and Thursday and on top of that Monday should be strong with spillover. and with Friday the weekend starts again. So I'd say the first day will probably be the next Monday?

(Maybe too optimistic, sorry).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marathon said:

How many +$50m OS days (China included) can Endgame do? I mean, besides this opening frame. Will it dip below that during the coming week?

Just now, Taruseth said:

Doubt it, China has a holiday on Wednesday (as do quite some other 1st May is labour day in Germany for example) so that should help Tuesday and Thursday and on top of that Monday should be strong with spillover. and with Friday the weekend starts again. So I'd say the first day will probably be the next Monday?

(Maybe too optimistic, sorry).

Just to add to what Taruseth said (which I agree with), Japan has 8 days of holidays from Monday, so will likely be doing Saturday numbers every day, that means $4-5m.

Also China has the potential for $50m alone on Wednesday with May 1st

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Dear BOT members, can you tell me which territories got the strongest growth for Endgame compared to Infinity War? In % to be exact, in Brazil it was +72% for the OD.

Thanks in advance!

Vietnam: +124% for OD (previous record)

+189% compared to IW

Edited by bladels
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Dear BOT members, can you tell me which territories got the strongest growth for Endgame compared to Infinity War? In % to be exact, in Brazil it was +72% for the OD.

Thanks in advance!

Should be Italy. Grew 75% from a Holiday OD of IW which means the actual growth is around 160%.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bladels said:

Vietnam: +124% for OD

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Should be Italy. Grew 75% from a Holiday OD of IW which means the actual growth is around 160%.

That's huge!

Italy is particularly impressive because it's a mature, stagnant market while Vietnam is fast-growing!

11 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

That's huge!

Italy is particularly impressive because it's a mature, stagnant market while Vietnam is fast-growing!

fast growning is one thing but the hype is unprecedented

Edited by GOXOG