kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Well EG looks to challenge the domestic crown and the champion crown and go for the ww king perhaps. Another question can Ironman, Cap, Widow, thor , Hulk and Hawkeye finale be the first to 1 billion domestic. Holy Gwakolomoly All.😨😨

I have no idea, just have to wait and see, I don't believe it but this film defied expectations many times now, including stronger than expected legs in China, so maybe?

Edited by NCsoft
  • Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Why hold back when they’re coming acting into an Avengers thread acting like this? 

Wont help to bring back a thread to the topic the thread is actually about.

N.I.R.D.

means also to report OT and such

20 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

I don't see that....

you seem to have missed literally hundreds of OT posts of those before the EG OW thread. Lots of those bordered to disgusting wording by the worst of them.

Could you pleeeaaaseee finally respect this thread being NOT about anything but A EG OS and take every comparison to the thread that got created for exactly that? The bearable limit of those is already way overdone in this thread and others.

Because missing respect is not only shown per getting insulting.... but also per constantly getting OT over the same BS

Next time:
N.I.R.D.

8 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

For EG, I think we can go with.

630M China + 900M NA + 1350M OS-China = 2.880B 

Just going with general consensus really, leaning on the conservative side.

Ditto on the conservative route for me as well NC and Peludo.... 870 Dom, 633 for China

And a Os tally of 1278

2.78b or 2.8b ww for EG.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Ditto on the conservative route for me as well NC and Peludo.... 870 Dom, 633 for China

And a Os tally of 1278

2.78b or 2.8b ww for EG.

Cutting it very close, that would be exciting to follow.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Finnick said:

What is the final tally from your perspective. from lower to higher?

Well so far we have:

China $459.4m Looking at $605m to $660m

DOM $452.3m looking at $890m to $1000m (we will know more next week)

OS-C $752.4m looking at $1250m to $1500m

So the range would be $2745m / $3160m If it holds decent this weekend Avatar is sure to fall.

I would already give almost 100% to happen but we will know for sure in a few days ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

Well so far we have:

China $459.4m Looking at $605m to $660m

DOM $452.3m looking at $890m to $1000m (we will know more next week)

OS-C $752.4m looking at $1250m to $1500m

So the range would be $2745m / $3160m If it holds decent this weekend Avatar is sure to fall.

I would already give almost 100% to happen but we will know for sure in a few days ;) 

2.2 by sunday ?

6 minutes ago, john2000 said:

2.2 by sunday ?

I think so, $1664.1m by wed + 117m Thursday (1781.1m) + 165m DOM + 68m China + 210m OS-China this would give $2224m rounded +/- 20m.

Also my guess for this weekend would lock Avatar for sure. 

EDIT: I should notice that last Weekend it was more than just FSS

I lowered my os - $26m.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 4

Just taking a look back on Infinity War, and it was sitting at $534.7m OS-China through the Wednesday after release week. Endgame is currently at $702.8m in the same markets (+31.4%). Assuming it carries the same multiplier, overall, in these markets; we're looking at $1.305b OS-C total. IW finished around $376m in China, while Endgame is looking at north of $610m. Using $610m, we get to $1.915b OS.

Domestic will be at least to $625m after this weekend (mostly likely closer to $640m). Even if it merely matches IW the rest of the way, we're looking at a finish of at least $850m. I see it as pretty unlikely to only match though, since it's currently running over 35% ahead of IW. Let's say it runs 10% ahead of it after this weekend. Now we're at $935m domestic. So if I'm being SUPER CONSERVATIVE, Endgame still does at least $2.7b worldwide. Realistic is closer to $2.9b and optimistic is about $3.1b

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1