kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

2 minutes ago, Nakamura said:

This week is about 70, next week is 30, next week is 12, next week is 5, lol, die before even reach 2.7b

Those are weekENDS. Movies make money even during work days 😉

3 minutes ago, Nakamura said:

This week is about 70, next week is 30, next week is 12, next week is 5, lol, die before even reach 2.7b

the late legs of movies are usually much better than that. Many OS markets have very strong late legs. 

Also this weekend see Korea and Japan no longer on holiday, which also inflated last weekend. Also UK Sunday was inflated due to Holiday Monday.

Why is anyone even replying to that troll is beyond me. All he does is concern troll. 

I have him on ignore and yet I still see his posts because everyone and their mother is quoting and replying to him as if getting him to understand is the most important thing in the world

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Why is everyone panicking? I am expecting 70-80mn OS-China 3rd weekend FSS, which is ok. 2800mn + is locked.

It's BOT, what are you expecting and yeah, I knew that I asked everyone to not panic on Monday because Tuesday and Wednesday will look horrible when compared to last weekend (May Holiday/Labour day on Wednesday last week and the holiday in Japan and all that compared to nothing this Wednesday).

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

Why is anyone even replying to that troll is beyond me. All he does is concern troll. 

I have him on ignore and yet I still see his posts because everyone and their mother is quoting and replying to him as if getting him to understand is the most important thing in the world

:rofl:

The weekdays OS have been far stronger than U.S, why are some people predicting a similar gross from the U.S and OS in the upcoming weekend ? Going in the weekend with around 2.330 it seems that 2.5 after the weekend should be a lock (65-70 U.S and around 100 OS). What’s this 2450 that I am reading about, that would indicate a total collapse overseas. Am I missing something here ?

Edited by Thrylos 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

The weekdays OS have been far stronger than U.S, why are some people predicting a similar gross from the U.S and OS in the upcoming weekend ? Going in the weekend with around 2.330 it seems that 2.5 after the weekend should be a lock (65-70 U.S and around 100 OS). What’s this 2450 that I am reading about, that would indicate a total collapse overseas. Am I missing something here ?

Yeah you missed the off the charts panicking mode from some idiots,the wednesday thread is even worse

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

This. Maybe some are a little cautious that DP could hurt Endgame third weekend number while maybe some others are predicting based on previous weekends multiplier. The former is ok but I don't think the latter is Probable. The opening weekend had China skew the multiplier cause of holiday ( dropping on Saturday and Sunday ) and the previous weekend had Russia and China ( again ). But all things come back to normal this weekend so we should see a regular pattern.