kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

This will be the last day Disney will be releasing daily tracking numbers early in the morning, but they picked a good day to end on. Avengers: Endgame pulled in $7.5 million on Thursday, pushing its running tally to $660.4 million and this allowed the film to pull ahead of Titanic on the all-time domestic chart. It will continue to climb that chart and should earn first place on the M.C.U. early in the weekend.

InternationallyAvengers: Endgame added $17.6 million on Thursday for totals of $1.67 billion internationallyand $2.33 billion worldwide. The film is still nearly $400 million behind Avatar on both of those charts, but assuming it holds well this weekend, it will be able to close that gap before too long.

Looking in at individual markets, we again see China as the biggest market for Avengers: Endgame with $3.1 million for the day and $592.1 million so far. Brazil had the second best daily total with $1.5 million lifting its running tally to $64.9 million. It also earned $1.0 million in both the U.K. for a total of $98.8 million and in Russia for a total of $38.8 million. Avengers: Endgame will hit a lot of major milestones in individual markets over the weekend, so keep reading to stay up to date.

https://www.the-numbers.com/news/238940830-Daily-Box-Office-Tracking-Endgame-Sinks-the-Titanic

4 minutes ago, justvision said:

I have this foreboding that Endgame might miss surpassing Avatar WW like A:IW missed surpassing Titanic. The slow crawl after the second week make me apprehensive.

the exception is that noone thought that iw would catch titanic  at the same point where endgame is, and while that could happen the difference would be way smaller than where iw was with titanic

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, justvision said:

I have this foreboding that Endgame might miss surpassing Avatar WW like A:IW missed surpassing Titanic. The slow crawl after the second week makes

8me apprehensive.

Jfc. It’s at 2.4 billion going into its 2nd weekend(let me repeat 2ND weekend) in release. It’ll cross Avatar by Memorial Day weekend. 2.5 billion by Sunday. It’s locked to beat Avatar. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

Jfc. It’s at 2.4 billion going into its 2nd weekend(let me repeat 2ND weekend) in release. It’ll cross Avatar by Memorial Day weekend. 2.5 billion by Sunday. It’s locked to beat Avatar. 

Do you mean 3rd?

Yeah, getting the sense that over Avatar is slipping away.  

With a 2.485B global total at the end of the third weekend, if it makes as much as IW did from here on out OS (compensating for China's release date), that's 177M.  Domestically, its looking like 850M would be a realistic total, so like another 123M or so.  That gets it to 2.785B, right around Avatar.

Problem is, I'm beginning to feel that making IW money internationally from here on out is optimistic, granted the Domestic number may be a tad pessimistic (depending on how this weekend goes), but there's very little leeway.  Regardless, we'll have a better picture after this weekend.  If it can remain decently ahead of IW in it's 3rd OS weekend and/or come in around 70M domestically, I'd feel a lot better.

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 2