kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Just finished my 5AM show. It was crazy because as I got out from the theater, I saw a lot of cameras from different media and TV and some reporters lol. I was like, whoa am I on TV? Will my boss find out? 😅 Wish I took some pictures.

Anyway, the movie. WOW! It's the biggest, craziest, most epic, and one of the best superhero movies ever!! Lots and lots of emotion. You think you know the story. But you don't. We will never EVER have something like this again. Well, at least for a very long time. Can't wait to see it again. I will travel to the UK for a week, so maybe after that.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Besides the @bicaraboxoffice Twitter account, I run a mobile app called cinepoint that captures audience rating, like CinemaScore in the US but instant and gamified.

Unsurprisingly, Endgame was given a perfect 10 so far.

D44fYwNUcAA0pTX.jpg

Edited by newbie BO buff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 2

Wednesday, April 24: France, Germany, Italy, Australia, China, Korea, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Lebanon, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand

Thursday, April 25:  UK, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Rep, Hungary, Israel, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Argentina, Panama, Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad, Bolivia, Chile and Colombia

Friday, April 26: Domestic, Spain, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, India, Vietnam, Venezuela and Ecuador

In case anyone needs this. It's not complete, but it's most of the markets. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Marathon said:

When do we get first numbers from Europe?

Unless RTH comes to save us we have to wait quite a while it's now almost 9 am in West Europe (Belgium, France, Spain, Germany,Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Denmark), and 8am in the UK so cinema's are going opening atm in my City.

• Thanks 1