kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

18 minutes ago, VanillaSkies said:

With China extension officially being denied, it will come down to a razor thin margin. 

yeah, I think that piece of news may have just tipped the scale to a 40/60 now....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GOXOG said:

extension not gonna do much different though,just around 5M.And i think it will have bigger margin than that either over or under

True, but momentum is everything. If it does go over Avatar, that rush that comes with it would push it further by itself, more than 5M. But it it doesn't go over, and it could have come really close, now it's 5M-10M more distant. 

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, HeadShot said:

Yeah this isn't gonna surpass Avatar. Let's just accept it and move on.

On 4/29/2019 at 1:03 PM, HeadShot said:

This happens with EVERY movie. When will BOT finally learn to stop over predicting? Ya'll had me fooled thinking it had a chance at beating Avatar.  

giphy.gif&key=fa8d05049d7f2c3d13a8dedf3a

On 5/12/2019 at 2:16 AM, HeadShot said:

Yeah they are always wrong. Avatar is most likely safe. Don't worry. Jimmy will remain king LOL. 

On 5/13/2019 at 1:58 AM, HeadShot said:

Here we go again. The same story every time. It's doing worse than expected. This happens with every movie lol. The over-predictions on this site are tiring. It's like a vicious cycle that keeps repeating over and over again. 

Called it weeks ago. Might as well call me Thanos since I know everything. 

HarmoniousRadiantBernesemountaindog-max-

• Knock It Off 2

13 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

True, but momentum is everything. If it does go over Avatar, that rush that comes with it would push it further by itself, more than 5M. But it it doesn't go over, and it could have come really close, now it's 5M-10M more distant. 

So can it be in the range of $2.750-$2.775 now?

4 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

So can it be in the range of $2.750-$2.775 now?

It's pretty likely to fall in that range, it's also quite possible to be above the maximum number there, probably a little pessimistic for the below 2.75B number, that could happen I guess if we take the lower estimate of each market (628 China, 830 Domestic, 1.28 OS-China). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GOXOG said:

his chart is projection and he said $631 without ext and $638 with ext,minus or plus 2 so it just range from 5 to 9

Hmm, so that means without extension, maybe people will rush out to see it one last time, hence the difference of 2-3M?

Here's the thing, the lack of China extension is only going to take like 10M off the total gross, but this is a case of 'death by a thousand cuts'.  Each piece of new information we've gotten individually doesn't hurt it much, but its added up.  I don't think this is beating Avatar.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, IceFire9yt said:

Here's the thing, the lack of China extension is only going to take like 10M off the total gross, but this is a case of 'death by a thousand cuts'.  Each piece of new information we've gotten individually doesn't hurt it much, but its added up.  I don't think this is beating Avatar.

Yes. It can not pass Avatar. You can have a party and lol and insult people who think that