4 hours ago, danhtruong5 said:

no hope for this flopped movie 2750 anymore

Disappointing day by day

Dont care anymore 

4 hours ago, danhtruong5 said:

no hope for this flopped movie 2750 anymore

Disappointing day by day

Dont care anymore 

Pals, please calm down. Calm the f down. 

We haven't even seen the weekend estimates (let alone the final numbers) and some are already abandoning all hope.

Whatever, like many have already said before, it's past $2.7 billion, that's an incredible achievement as it is, doesn't really matter where it goes from here.

3 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

I fail to see the fun in posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads with zero added value.

yeah, especially when we dont have enough info to see where the movie will end, from now on everything is a speculation, we dont know exactly how close it will get, and we dont know if disney will push with a re release etc, so to say the same thing over and over again, not only it becomes annoying and doesnt add anything but maybe its wrong at the same time

Just now, titanic2187 said:

That is quite a hold, given that one of the biggest contributor at this point, SKorea tremble 77% this weekend.

Brazil is the biggest and Japan is also leggy plus saturday was boosted. Dont forget UK had half term break. Germany and France and other developed markets are still relevant.

Now we hope theater owners recognize legacy movies and keep it in at least 1 screen all summer... legs should be massive... i know i will watch it with cousin marvel fan.. and i know another person who is also looking forward to seeing it with the 'summer beach house/village of origin' people... its an emotional event and a goodbye to OG avengers... i cant go see it for at least 3 weeks because i have aladdin and godzilla lined up, but i sure as hell want to... damn i am even thinking of dl the bootleg shitty copy online:/ but i wont.. havent done that since matrix reloaded... anyway, my point... IF the theater owners keep the film in circulation (higher % $) throughout summer and IF that happens expect next weeks 4m beside DP to stick around for a while... we might have 10 weeks of 4m~ earned just US domestic... OS is a different story.. i know in my country summers are a bad time for movies(we are all swimming in adriatic), albeit those few legacy movies do tend to stick around on at least 1 screen for a while...  not sure it IS happening this summer tho and in other countries.. this summer is crazy with competition...2.79b here we come! Then AVEDAR re release can take it back(more deserving in my faulty opinion)

TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Added content
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

OS is a different story.. i know in my country summers are a bad time for movies(we are all swimming in adriatic), albeit those few legacy movies do tend to stick around on at least 1 screen for a while...  not sure it IS happening this summer tho and in other countries.. this summer is crazy with competition...2.79b here we come! Then AVEDAR re release can take it back(more deserving in my faulty opinion)

Croatia or Italy? ;)

• Like 1

With a Godzilla that didn't have as much bite after all Endgame actually held pretty damn well (everything above 8 million this weekend would have been a win, really).

Of course these are still just estimates for now but with these numbers the new best case scenario (which in this case means having IW's legs from now on, which I don't think anyone can disagree, won't be an easy task) we're looking at for Endgame is $2.764 billion worldwide. So that's the super duper optimistic number, the pessimistic one is 2.75 billion.

Honestly those are very good numbers overall, and based on some of the stuff we were seeing and hearing the last couple of days there was a point where the film could have fallen below 2.75, but that didn't actually come true so we'll be looking at another major milestone in the future. But you will need to be patient, it's going to take a couple weeks to get to $2.75 billion (depending how it deals with competition the next two weeks that number could vary from 6+ weeks to end of the summer).

Edited by AlexMA
a word