kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

On 8/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, Finnick said:

OS and WW updated

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $857,916,768    30.7%
Foreign:  $1,937,556,293    69.3%

Worldwide:  $2,795,473,061  

By the way Scott Mendelson is a big ASS!!

437k DOM

381k OS

---

818k WW

On 8/14/2019 at 11:16 AM, FlashMaster659 said:

So when will we get a complete country-by-country breakdown?

Never. They released a nice infographic for IW on Aug 31st that had updated numbers for some top markets, hoping we’ll get an even more detailed one for Endgame.

9 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I'd like them to include detailed digital + disc numbers for dom and OS.

I an aware they will probably never do that

maybe if you were big disney shareholder you could get that info :D like Steve Jobs' widow

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

maybe if you were big disney shareholder you could get that info :D like Steve Jobs' widow

I would never buy shares of any company for reasons (means even if I'd won a lottery) , but I guess you are right, the top owning shares shareholders will get those kind of information:

#1 nowadays Steve Jobs estate (per Pixar sale, originally 138 million shares, but she sold ~ half of it, now 65million = ~ 4% of Disney, only 40m showing up in relation to her name), #2 George Lucas (and #1 largest non-institutional shareholder) owns ~ 37 million = 2%, #3 Ike Perlmutter (got $1.4b in a share money mix out of the $4b Marvel sold for),..... = those not as a 'person'.

As a person, means individual shareholder that's at #1 Bob Igor, who owns ~ 1 million shares

One of Jobs children is I think #4 per a trust with something list with under 8 million shares

• Thanks 1

It just ticked over 858 million domestic and I think that's where it's going to stay.

Didn't IW make about two million international or so between August and December?

Maybe about 2,798 or 2,799 finish. For it to break the all-time record and yet not reach 2.8 billion would be quite a feat! But unless there're undeclared overseas grosses which will materialize in the final international update there's no more water to squeeze from the rock.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Not sure if this was poster here, but Scott gotta keep on whining 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/08/08/avengers-endgame-infinity-war-avatar-marvel-iron-man-black-panther-last-jedi-star-wars-spider-man-pikachu-mulan-china-box-disney-office/#72d0e47943b3

Box Office: 'Avengers: Endgame' Topped 'Avatar' Thanks To China, Not America

He's right though