kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

I'm very interested to see what the numbers for my country will look like. All the showings for my local theater are fully sold out through the weekend and partially for monday and tuesday too. Even TFA wasn't like this in my town, you can almost always get the tickets on the spot and just walk in. Yesterday was absolute insanity and the staff was totally unprepared. We fortunately had preordained tickets but there was a line like literal blockbuster outside the building and they had to turn so many people away. Maybe my town is an outlier but if the rest of the country is anything like this jesus

:hahaha:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bleachella said:

I'm very interested to see what the numbers for my country will look like. All the showings for my local theater are fully sold out through the weekend and partially for monday and tuesday too. Even TFA wasn't like this in my town, you can almost always get the tickets on the spot and just walk in. Yesterday was absolute insanity and the staff was totally unprepared. We fortunately had preordained tickets but there was a line like literal blockbuster outside the building and they had to turn so many people away. Maybe my town is an outlier but if the rest of the country is anything like this jesus

:hahaha:

IW Opening Weekend Was $1.437 M in Finland ..

Early numbers in Argentina: 300k admission OD (will go UP)

91% over Infinity War. Now just imagine a world where the dollar hasn't gone up 110% against the Peso Argentino... 

(Tough is close enough that with inflation it could manage a small increase in dollars if it sustains that over all it's run, which is a bit unlikely)

Edited by salvador-232
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Early numbers in Argentina: 300k admission OD (will go UP)

91% over Infinity War. Now just imagine a world where the dollar hasn't gone up 110% against the Peso Argentino... 

(Tough is close enough that with inflation it could manage a small increase in dollars if it sustains that over all it's run, which is a bit unlikely)

Day 1 Numbers Any Estimate ..?? What is The Average Ticker Price 

8 hours ago, expensiveho said:

Cheapest tickets I found was at $2.5, most expensive at $8 while most of them were around $4.5 I would say. 

Average ticket price for Captain Marvel was under $3 USD, Endgame will be slightly higher but nowhere close $4,5.

4 hours ago, Sunny Max said:

What is The Average Ticker Price 

Argentina currency doesn't stop skydiving so is impossible to know, just in the last 3 days, it fell close 10%

• Sad 1