kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

36 minutes ago, lor15 said:

Never seen that before, but there will be wednesday 24th midnights here.

Btw, I was able to get 5 tickets for me and friends on 25th afternoon. 

where?

Strong first presales in Poland, SH movies aren't that big here IW was first SH movie with at least 1 million, Endgame will be second one for sure!

22 days presales in advance last time I saw here with Star Wars VIII (SW had 2 months in advance I guess)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2019 at 12:59 AM, Nostalgia said:

$800m Dom

$1.7m OS

$2.5B WW

India $63-68m 

Day by day it's looks like it gonna go be a very very very big break out. Surely , gonna fly past these numbers.

I am expecting it to explode more than 30% of infinity war in each and every market with a shot at avatar full run

Usually opening here are at Thursdays, for Endgame its Wednesday, like it is standard in our neighbour country = means there Wednesday is their usual turn-over day for movies.

It seem there are no midnights in AUS, but we (Germany) get them = time difference is rather small to nill depending where in AUS / NZ = I understood their start time of day as a bit unusual too

I guess they really look into ppl getting a chance to see it spoiler free, not sure if I ever have seen that kind of detail

So I 'had to' book a midnight screening for my son and me.... for Tuesday to Wednesday night = 23 April at 23:59 o'clock CET. In probably the biggest cinema I know in a 100km radius (for us it means 3 hours drive at least for both ways, with luck incl to search for a parking place)

All big rooms were already pretty full (like a few seats in row 1 or so empty), so we picked one of their smallest rooms (~ 240 seats or so) that got added I think. In OV 😉

The amount of offered rooms (name of the rooms too) let me assume a few showings were already sold out and not shown any-more.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well reading the first 4 pages of this thread has been fun. Everyone jumping on the it will gross less but look now @Thyrlos was correct :ph34r:

I think my prediction was flat, seems the most safe bet. But hell yeah right now it seems like an increase is looking very likely. 

InsideKino @MarkGInsideKino0 minutes ago

Disney meldet 105.000 verkaufte Tickets für AVENGERS - ENDGAME am ersten Vorverkaufstag in Deutschland!

Translated from German by Microsoft

Disney reports 105,000 tickets sold for AVENGERS-ENDGAME on the first Pre-sale Day in Germany!

• Astonished 7

27 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Disney meldet 105.000 verkaufte Tickets für AVENGERS - ENDGAME am ersten Vorverkaufstag in Deutschland!

Disney reports 105,000 tickets sold for AVENGERS-ENDGAME on the first Pre-sale Day in Germany!

We need more update like this. Unfortunately we can't :( 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

How is it compared to Infinity War ps or OD.

In ganz Deutschland, so ein Update von Disney, wurden innerhalb von nur 24 Stunden bereits 105.000 Tickets verkauft – was den erfolgreichsten Vorverkaufsstart eines Kinofilmes der Walt Disney Company Germany darstellt. Pünktlich zum gestrigen Beginn des Vorverkaufs erschien auch ein brandneuer Kinospot für „Avengers: Endgame".

In Germany, according to an update from Disney, already within 24 hours already 105,000 tickets were sold - which is the most successful pre-sale launch of a movie of the Walt Disney Company Germany. Just in time for the start of pre-sale yesterday, a brand new movie ad for "Avengers: Endgame" was released.

https://www.filmecho.de/aktuell/kino/03-04-2019-superheldenhafter-vorverkauf-fuer-avengers-endgame-bei-kinopolis/

3 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

How is it compared to Infinity War ps or OD.

As it is worded I am assuming something else is bigger. The only title I can imagine is Avatar, as that one was FOX then (edit: its 50 Shades of Grey, not Avatar)

:rolleyes:

Edited by terrestrial

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

In ganz Deutschland, so ein Update von Disney, wurden innerhalb von nur 24 Stunden bereits 105.000 Tickets verkauft – was den erfolgreichsten Vorverkaufsstart eines Kinofilmes der Walt Disney Company Germany darstellt. Pünktlich zum gestrigen Beginn des Vorverkaufs erschien auch ein brandneuer Kinospot für „Avengers: Endgame".

In Germany, according to an update from Disney, already within 24 hours already 105,000 tickets were sold - which is the most successful pre-sale launch of a movie of the Walt Disney Company Germany. Just in time for the start of pre-sale yesterday, a brand new movie ad for "Avengers: Endgame" was released.

https://www.filmecho.de/aktuell/kino/03-04-2019-superheldenhafter-vorverkauf-fuer-avengers-endgame-bei-kinopolis/

As it is worded I am assuming something else is bigger. The only title I can imagine is Avatar, as that one was FOX then

Avatar had pre-sales record. That's surprise.