kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

Endgame presales in Indonesia will start at midnight, or in about 1.5 hour! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Also, one of the chains here will screen Endgame for 24 hours from 5 AM to 5 AM the next day on April 24. Nothing like this has ever happened before! I think I'm gonna go to that very first screening.

Edit: And it looks like 21 Cineplex, the biggest chain here, will also start Endgame screening at 5 AM.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 4

13 minutes ago, catlover said:

Endgame presales in Indonesia will start at midnight, or in about 1.5 hour! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Also, one of the chains here will screen Endgame for 24 hours from 5 AM to 5 AM the next day on April 24. Nothing like this has ever happened before! I think I'm gonna go to that very first screening.

Midnight huh? Why not wait until a time when everyone is awake like 8-9?

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

Don’t want to pollute the waters too much with reddit stuff, but I found this a pretty high quality post. Very mathematically oriented, detailed, and broadly reasonable numbers from what I could see in individuals markets and in total. Lc figures in the comments. As I understand it, just the result of finding what annual growth best fits the data points of TA, AoU, IW and then applying one more year.

Reveal hidden contents

Great analysis.

Concerning Spain, I think the total could approach $30m, but since it is a conservative prediction, I understand the figure given.

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

Don’t want to pollute the waters too much with reddit stuff, but I found this a pretty high quality post. Very mathematically oriented, detailed, and broadly reasonable numbers from what I could see in individuals markets and in total. Lc figures in the comments. As I understand it, just the result of finding what annual growth best fits the data points of TA, AoU, IW and then applying one more year.

Reveal hidden contents

So he's basically predicting a $2.3B total of EG. Sounds solid. Although it would be even better if it crosses $2.4B.

I’m not sure why BOM is so inconsistent in tracking and documenting BO data for Vietnam.

Don’t know about now since Vietnam is such a fast growing territory for BO, and records being broken so often, but IW broke records big time last year and must have earned close to $9M-$10M total there I believe. That’s pretty sizable for a small country, more than a lot of small European ones. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m not sure why BOM is so inconsistent in tracking and documenting BO data for Vietnam.

Don’t know about now since Vietnam is such a fast growing territory for BO, and records being broken so often, but IW broke records big time last year and must have earned close to $9M-$10M total there I believe. That’s pretty sizable for a small country, more than a lot of small European ones. 

Yeah it will continue to grow. Massive population versus the small European countries. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sam said:

Cause BO numbers get rigged a lot especially local film,studios and producer do it all the time.And the tracking system is not good either

• Sad 2

for the sake of marketing or whatever,every year we got the same headline some "A" film breaks local record in just X days etc..And it's freaking hard to know number been reported is true or not,It's alot better with foreign film though

• Sad 2

On 4/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, Claudio said:

Presales will open on April 16 in Indonesia. I’ll give a report on that day about AEG presales based on 2 major chains ( accounted for roughly 85% market share ) seat count , If they’re not crashing of course. 

2 hours after presales start , most show for opening day at XXI Cinema around 4PM - 8PM are 40%-50% full while morning and late night show are just 15%-25%.

Note : my estimation are based from 46 theatres. I'm checking every theatre based on seat map and estimate the % sold myself.

Note again : I'm not checking every showtime cause it would take forever. Just checking random showtimes at different theatre and all points out to similar result.

Presales for CGV still hasn't started yet. 

Lastly , as Indonesian , I can proudly say that there's no crashing on the website😎 . that 12:15 AM start time helps. I'm expecting more seats sold during tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Claudio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Claudio said:

2 hours after presales start , most show for opening day at XXI Cinema around 4PM - 8PM are 40%-50% full while morning and late night show are just 15%-25%.

Note : my estimation are based from 46 theatres. I'm checking every theatre based on seat map and estimate the % sold myself.

Note again : I'm not checking every showtime cause it would take forever. Just checking random showtimes at different theatre and all points out to similar result.

Presales for CGV still hasn't started yet. 

Lastly , as Indonesian , I can proudly say that there's no crashing on the website😎 . that 12:15 AM start time helps. I'm expecting more seats sold during tomorrow afternoon.

No crash?? Disappointing!! :ohmygod:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

No crash?? Disappointing!! :ohmygod:

1 hour ago, JimiQ said:

Yeah, that's no thing to be proud of :sparta:

Who the hell want to buy tickets between 00.00 am and 02.30 am? 😛 

Spoiler

It really doesn't feel like an EG presale run if the sites don't crash thought

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

750m NT$ a good target?

I wonder if Endgame has a shot at cracking Top 3 All-Time in Taiwan.

1. Avatar: NT$1.1 billion

2. Jurassic World: NT$827 million

3. Furious 7: NT$819 million

Infinity War currently #7 with NT$641 million

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

Top 2 :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

It does, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Taiwan is already a highly developed market, so they opportunity for explosive growth is lower than in Indonesia or the Philippines for instance. Endgame has already exploded out of the box with its presales, so it's on the right path. 

If it hits, I can definitely see NT$900m, but I wouldn't say it's likely. 

• Like 1