SLAM!

Serenity (2018) | Aviron Pictures | 10/19/18 | starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jason Clarke, Djimon Hounsou, and Diane Lane | dir. Steven Knight (Locke)

:hahaha::sparta::kitschjob:

:wintf:

This looks...hilarious.

The premise better be that this is what's taking place inside the minds of McConaughey and Hathaway's characters in Interstellar as they travel deep space.  Otherwise I'm not satisfied. 

I'm intrigued. I love how the trailer is extremely cryptic, giving away very little. I feel like this may struggle against Halloween, but at the same time, The Lincoln Lawyer was a surprise sleeper hit seven years ago, so I'm sure Matthew McConaughey has his niche that will want to see this because he is in the starring role. I'm more than happy to wish the best for mid-budget thrillers such as this.

20 minutes ago, Joel M said:

The cast is aces but the trailer is lolwut.

I can name a lot of films with an incredible cast which still sucked.

In the end, it's all about the screenplay. You don't have a good screenplay, you don't have a good film.

• Like 1

They probably want to try and give the film a Hostiles type of run, albiet without the potential for any Oscars.

I'm okay with this, because that's a nice little spot for limited prestige films to have their own wide release; this film's exit leaves Halloween and The Hate U Give's expansion by themselves.

Besides that, I wanna say that I find one moment in the trailer really funny:

"It's kind of a big day tomorrow."

"I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR BIG DAY"

Edited by Slambros