That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Wknd #'s A:IW 61.8, LOTP 18.5, BI 16.5, OB 10.1, AQP 6.4, IFP 3.7, R 3.4, T 2.2

Just now, That One Guy said:

Life of the Party following Snatched:

$700k

$4.49M

$6.7M

$8.33M

$20.22M OW

Should have an even better multiplier with this being PG-13 instead of R. Yet another win for Melissa McCarthy.

• Like 1

How do you guys find the preview numbers so fast?  I'm trying to find the preview numbers for other Will Packer films like No Good Deed and I can't find them.

• Like 1

Just now, baumer said:

How do you guys find the preview numbers so fast?  I'm trying to find the preview numbers for other Will Packer films like No Good Deed and I can't find them.

The article lists some comps including No Good Deed (which didn't have previews).

1 minute ago, baumer said:

No Good Deed didn't have previews.

• Like 1

We used to have a post where HSX or something had a list of all films and their preview numbers.  anyone know where that is?

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

We used to have a post where HSX or something had a list of all films and their preview numbers.  anyone know where that is?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l98WO6oUuT0o_HRXZWZ5oOKEiAIluseRbYyBevWJY-E/edit#gid=0

Unfortunately they stopped updating as of 11/23/16.  I could try to make a new spreadsheet though :thinking: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

lol so many stinkers being released lately with audiences. 

I mean these movies probably are stinkers but if you mean "with audiences" as "they star women and black people so there's literally a mass contingent of fucking worthless users who downvote every one of them without seeing it" then sure, stinkers with audiences. 

• Like 5
  • ...wtf 2

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l98WO6oUuT0o_HRXZWZ5oOKEiAIluseRbYyBevWJY-E/edit#gid=0

Unfortunately they stopped updating as of 11/23/16.  I could try to make a new spreadsheet though :thinking: 

Thanks for finding this.  I can't believe they stopped.  That truly sucks.

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

You could take the spreadsheet they have and then just add to it.  I don't think you would be able to get every film, but many of the films are available.