That One Girl

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins | July 23 2021 | Robert Schwentke | Henry Golding is Snake Eyes

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

B&B at least made tons of money.  How in hell is Robert Schwentke getting any kind of budget to direct with that one two punch?

No self-respecting director is gonna voluntarily direct a G.I. Joe movie.  I imagine that him and Alex Kurtzman were the frontrunners

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

No self-respecting director is gonna voluntarily direct a G.I. Joe movie.  I imagine that him and Alex Kurtzman were the frontrunners

There are tons of directors begging for a job and many working directors wanting to make that leap to bigger budget movies and not getting a chance.  There's no need to go with a confirmed dud.

Snake Eyes is very popular among G.I. Joe fandoms. The lack of knowledge on Joe in this thread thus far is a bit staggering. 

I'm not saying it's set for $300m domestic or anything. However, like Bumblebee, a Snake Eyes movie has the potential to do some decent money. 

Snake Eyes>Gambit any day

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Whoever wrote this scene has my heart. It's so random and I find it sooo amusing

If Mazin wrote the new Phillips joint, maybe Joker wouldn't be so #problematic now.

• Thanks 1