That One Girl

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins | July 23 2021 | Robert Schwentke | Henry Golding is Snake Eyes

On 5/11/2018 at 4:12 PM, Jake Gittes said:

Yeah I'll stick with this instead

This shot is so good. I need to watch this movie again some time soon, I haven't watched it in over 10 years. I remember it being fun.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Arlborn said:

This shot is so good. I need to watch this movie again some time soon, I haven't watched it in over 10 years. I remember it being fun.

I don't think I've even seen the entire movie. But that opening is fun as hell. Better than a lot of feature-length films

Edited by Jake Gittes

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, Zakiyyah6 said:

That dig at that pathetic Beauty and the Beast live action remake made me laugh so hard. Keep up the good work.

Giving Snake Eyes a solo movie makes about as much sense as giving Gambit one. 

Hel, it makes a lot less sense.

Gambit, at least, was at one time, an enormously popular character. Snake Eyes never got near the level of stand alone popularity that Gambit had.

I think making a Gambit movie is a mistake...his level of high popularity is long gone...but a Snake Eyes movie is just..well, reallu dumb. Desperation for a Franchise are leading Paramount and Hasbro to do some pretty dumb things.

Edited by dudalb