The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

2 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

So is it a general consensus over here that Inception is Nolan's best film??

Memento, The Prestige and Dunkirk are all better.

Not for me - I loved Inception til the last 5 minutes...and those 5 minutes made me appreciate Memento more:)...and a certain other movie...

banner.jpg

Number 30

Alien (1979)

20th Century Fox, Directed by Ridley Scott (86 Points, 24 Votes)

jepson_alien.jpg

"I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies."

Top 5 Placements: 1

Top 10 Placements: 2

Top 25 Placements: 8

Previous Rankings: 2016 (45, +15), 2014 (40, +10), 2013 (45, +15), 2012 (50, +20)

Awards Count: Won 1 Oscar

Tomatometer: 97% (9.0 Avg Rating)

Box Office: 78.9m (288.1m Adjusted)

Synopsis: After a space merchant vessel perceives an unknown transmission as a distress call, its landing on the source moon finds one of the crew attacked by a mysterious lifeform, and they soon realize that its life cycle has merely begun.

Critic Opinion: "We even encounter issues of class aboard the Nostromo. Parker (the wonderful Yaphet Kotto) and Brett (Harry Dean Stanton) are blue-collar workers getting a smaller bonus than the others, and they're not happy about it. They're even less happy about the distress-signal investigation and drag their feet the whole way. Class issues are not only nonexistent in most futuristic movies (as if, in the future, we'll all be equal) but in most contemporary movies as well (as if, in the present, we like to pretend we're equal). For this and other reasons, the film feels more adult than most supposedly grown-up films released today.

Another question: After the sequels, in which we saw countless, close-up aliens laying eggs, giving birth, and killing and cocooning too many humans to mention, can we go back to just one shadowy alien aboard one quiet ship?  We can, and should. The first is still the best."  - Erik Lundegaard

User Opinions: "rewatched both of these yesterday and the day before.   Wow, it that a tough one to decide which one is better....Especially being two different visions.  That makes it most impressive.  I would have to say that Alien has less flaw than Aliens"  - @Thematrixfilm

"I think over the course of my life I’ve written like five papers on Alien ranging on topics from it’s brilliant use of natural sound instead of an operatic sound to create atmosphere, to how it's a horror film about men’s fear of pregnancy and sex, to how Ripley is a watershed female character in film, one of the first to not be defined by her role to other men in the narrative, to whether you should classify it as a horror film or a sci-fi film.  (It’s both.) I wish I still had them, but college was a long time ago. I've written a lot of these tonight, and I'm losing focus. Good film that boasts an excellent tagline: “In Space No One Can Hear You Scream.”"  - @captainwondyful

Commentary: Similar to how Aliens saw a mark-able increase from the previous years, so has Ridley Scott's original Alien also increased quite a bit from the years past.  The Alien vs Aliens debate is always raging, mostly because of how different the films are in their take of the same monstrous beast.  While Aliens was the more 80s style action, Alien retains a 70s slow-burn horror tone, and many will say that's what makes it the better film.  Aliens may go bigger, but Alien takes the one creature, winds up the tension and pops it out better.  You also have to give credit to Ridley Scott for giving life Weaver's character, Ripley, a major breakaway from other horror and action films of that time era.  Alien was on 39% of the lists submitted and had an average score of 3.5 from those lists.

Decade Count: 90s (16), 10s (12), 80s (12), '00s (12), 70s (7), 60s (5), 50s (4), 40s (2), 30s (1)

Tomatometer Count: Over 90% (56), 80%-90% (12), 70%-80% (3)

Adjusted Box Office Count: 1b+ (2), 900m (2), 800m (1), 700m (2), 600m (1), 500m (2), 400m (8), 300m (6), 200m (10), 100m (13), Under 100m (22)

Director Count: Alfred Hitchcock (3), James Cameron (3), Ridley Scott (3), Damien Chazelle (2), David Fincher (2), Stanley Kubrick (2), John Lasseter (2), Richard Linklater (2), John McTiernan (2), Martin Scorsese (2), Steven Spielberg (2), Andrew Stanton (2), Lee Unkrich (2), J.J. Abrams (1), Paul Thomas Anderson (1), John Avildsen (1), Brad Bird (1), Ash Brannon (1), Frank Capra (1), Ron Clements (1), Joel and Ethan Coen (1), Francis Ford Copolla (1), Alfonso Cuaron (1), Stanley Donen (1), Clint Eastwood (1), Victor Fleming (1), Milos Forman (1), Terry Gillam (1), Rian Johnson (1), Terry Jones (1), Gene Kelly (1), Akira Kurosawa (1), David Lean (1), Ang Lee (1), Spike Lee (1), Sergio Leone (1), Katia Lund (1), James Mangold (1), Michael Mann (1), Richard Marquand (1), Fernando Meirelles (1), Hayao Miyazaki (1), John Musker (1), Christopher Nolan (1), Jordan Peele (1), Roman Polanski (1), Harold Ramis (1), Rob Reiner (1), Russo Brothers (1), Gus van Sant (1), Bryan Singer (1), Isao Takahata (1), Quentin Tarantino (1), Guillermo Del Torro (1), Gary Trousdale (1), King Vidor (1), Orson Welles (1), Peter Weir (1), Robert Wise (1), David Yates (1), Robert Zemeckis (1)

Franchise Count: Best Picture Winner (8), Pixar (6), James Cameron (3), Star Wars (3), Toy Story (3), Alien and Predator (3), Marvel (2), Studio Ghibli (2), WDAS (2), Steven Spielberg (2), 'Before' (1), Blade Runner (1), Monty Python (1), X-Men (1), MCU (1), Captain America (1), Terminator (1), Die Hard (1), Harry Potter (1), Rocky (1), Oz (1), Indiana Jones (1), Nemo (1)

Genre Count: Drama (24), Adventure (23), VFX Driven (21), Fantasy (18), Sci-Fi (18), Comedy (17), Thriller (17), Action (15), Epic (15), Family/Children (14), Romance (12), Period Piece (11), Animation (10), Novel Adaption (9), Crime/Noir (9), Sequel (9), Indie (8), War (8), Tragedy (8), Horror (8), Musical (6), Cult Classic (5), Foreign Language (5), Western (4), Melodrama (4), Romantic Comedy (4), Christmas (3), Spy/Detective (3), Sports (3), Superhero (3), Comic Book (2), Bio-Pic (2), Satire (2), Remake (2)

alien14.jpg?w=1000

• Like 19
  • Haha 1

The%20Godfather%20.jpeg?itok=8D4WOo2N

Number 29

The Godfather, Part II (1974)

Paramount Pictures, Directed by Francis Ford Coppola (92 Points, 25 Votes)

0ed02e32f60db0a850e032efd7fc3ea2.jpg

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

Top 5 Placements: 1

Top 10 Placements: 4

Top 25 Placements: 10

Previous Rankings: 2016 (11, -18), 2014 (34, +5), 2013 (8, -21), 2012 (8, -21)

Awards Count: Won 6 Oscars, Including Best Picture

Tomatometer: 97% (9.6 Avg Rating)

Box Office: 47.5m (232.9m Adjusted)

Synopsis: The early life and career of Vito Corleone in 1920s New York City is portrayed, while his son, Michael, expands and tightens his grip on the family crime syndicate.

Critic Opinion: ""The Godfather PART II" is the most ambitious American movie in terms of size and scope in recent memory. It goes much deeper than "The Godfather" in analyzing the twisted mentalities of these men who pervert the capitalist system for their own gain. The film is richer in texture and gives more evidence of social awareness.  Coppola is a master of detail and a master of the "crowd scene." The narrow streets of Little Italy come boldly to life, the sidewalks jammed with pushcarts and bursting with people. Havana is a lush, tropical paradise, feverishly gay. The Senate hearings are full of unexpected humor.

Gaston Moschin is wonderfully flamboyant, strutting through the streets of Little Italy. Lee Strasberg, feigning feebleness as the world-weary Hyman Roth, gives a particularly notably performance. Then there is John Cazale as poor Fredo Corleone, a bitter, weak man who turns traitor mostly to call attention to himself.  Fredo win our sympathy but the others do not. It is not like the original film where we found ourselves rooting for the Corleones. The strength of this film is its honesty, its keen sense of morality. This time, thanks to Coppola's courage and brilliant artistry, we are truly repulsed by the Corleones and everything they stand for." - Kathleen Carroll

User Opinions: "Perfect movie. I had free time so watched both part 1 and 2 again. Pacino should have won the Oscar. Words don't do justice to his performance." - @druv10

"It's just so excellent. I absolutely love the scenes from Vito Corleone's past. I'd rank it just above part 1, and.among the greatest films ever made."  - @Heretic

Commentary: The Godfather trilogy makes a showing on the list, this time with Francis Ford Coppola's sequel that captivated audiences and even managed to become the first, and one of the only, sequel's to win Best Picture at the Oscars.  The film adds background to the original Godfather, making it a stronger film, while also managing to be even more complex, intricate and intimate than the classic original film.  It's always a challenge to deliver a sequel to something that's highly regarded, because you have to retain the elements that made the first work, while being different enough that you're not retreading old ground.  The Godfather Part 2 manages to meet and exceed this challenge, delivering a sequel of such quality that's rarely (if ever) been matched.  The film made it onto 41% of the lists submitted, which is the most of any movie so far, and it had an average score of 3.7 from the user who put it on their list.

Decade Count: 90s (16), 10s (12), 80s (12), '00s (12), 70s (8), 60s (5), 50s (4), 40s (2), 30s (1)

Tomatometer Count: Over 90% (57), 80%-90% (12), 70%-80% (3)

Adjusted Box Office Count: 1b+ (2), 900m (2), 800m (1), 700m (2), 600m (1), 500m (2), 400m (8), 300m (6), 200m (11), 100m (13), Under 100m (22)

Director Count: Alfred Hitchcock (3), James Cameron (3), Ridley Scott (3), Damien Chazelle (2), Francis Ford Copolla (2), David Fincher (2), Stanley Kubrick (2), John Lasseter (2), Richard Linklater (2), John McTiernan (2), Martin Scorsese (2), Steven Spielberg (2), Andrew Stanton (2), Lee Unkrich (2), J.J. Abrams (1), Paul Thomas Anderson (1), John Avildsen (1), Brad Bird (1), Ash Brannon (1), Frank Capra (1), Ron Clements (1), Joel and Ethan Coen (1), Alfonso Cuaron (1), Stanley Donen (1), Clint Eastwood (1), Victor Fleming (1), Milos Forman (1), Terry Gillam (1), Rian Johnson (1), Terry Jones (1), Gene Kelly (1), Akira Kurosawa (1), David Lean (1), Ang Lee (1), Spike Lee (1), Sergio Leone (1), Katia Lund (1), James Mangold (1), Michael Mann (1), Richard Marquand (1), Fernando Meirelles (1), Hayao Miyazaki (1), John Musker (1), Christopher Nolan (1), Jordan Peele (1), Roman Polanski (1), Harold Ramis (1), Rob Reiner (1), Russo Brothers (1), Gus van Sant (1), Bryan Singer (1), Isao Takahata (1), Quentin Tarantino (1), Guillermo Del Torro (1), Gary Trousdale (1), King Vidor (1), Orson Welles (1), Peter Weir (1), Robert Wise (1), David Yates (1), Robert Zemeckis (1)

Franchise Count: Best Picture Winner (9), Pixar (6), James Cameron (3), Star Wars (3), Toy Story (3), Alien and Predator (3), Marvel (2), Studio Ghibli (2), WDAS (2), Steven Spielberg (2), 'Before' (1), Blade Runner (1), Monty Python (1), X-Men (1), MCU (1), Captain America (1), Terminator (1), Die Hard (1), Harry Potter (1), Rocky (1), Oz (1), Indiana Jones (1), Nemo (1), The Godfather (1)

Genre Count: Drama (25), Adventure (23), VFX Driven (21), Fantasy (18), Sci-Fi (18), Thriller (18), Comedy (17), Epic (16), Action (15), Family/Children (14), Romance (12), Period Piece (12), Animation (10), Novel Adaption (10), Crime/Noir (10), Sequel (10), Tragedy (9), Indie (8), War (8), Horror (8), Musical (6), Cult Classic (5), Foreign Language (5), Western (4), Melodrama (4), Romantic Comedy (4), Christmas (3), Spy/Detective (3), Sports (3), Superhero (3), Comic Book (2), Bio-Pic (2), Satire (2), Remake (2)

the-godfather-part-ii-featured-e15092122

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I don't get why people like part 2 over part 3.

Yes the first one is clearly the better movie but I still can't follow the plot of part 2 and I don't care about the characters.

I like part 3.

Ridley scott got 3 movies ?

Alien, BR and ?

5 minutes ago, RascarCapat said:

I don't get why people like part 2 over part 3.

Yes the first one is clearly the better movie but I still can't follow the plot of part 2 and I don't care about the characters.

I like part 3.

Ridley scott got 3 movies ?

Alien, BR and ?

Part 2 is highly engaging, unlike Part 3, which is utterly boring imo.

• Like 2

Sorry to ruin it for you all I got access to Panda's data through underhanded means, couldn't get access to it at the deepest layer so I can't tell you the order, 28 remain and here they are. I told you GF2 and Alien were coming... that's because I already knew.

The Lion King

Jurassic Park

Titanic

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Mad Max: Fury Road

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Inception

Goodfellas

Back To The Future

The Shawshank Redemption

Jaws

The Matrix

Casablanca

The Two Towers

Schindler's List

The Dark Knight

The Return of the King

12 Angry Men

Pulp Fiction

Star Wars

The Godfather

The Fellowship of the Ring

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Empire Strikes Back

Spirited Away

Silence of the Lambs

Ratatouille

?????unnamed mystery film????

Edited by IronJimbo

spirited_away_signature_banner_by_slydog

Number 28

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (2001)

Studio Ghibli, Directed by Hayao Miyazaki (93 Points, 21 Votes)

the_river_spirit___spirited_away_poster_

"Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember."

Number 1 Placements: 1

Top 5 Placements: 2

Top 10 Placements: 7

Previous Rankings: 2016 (62, +34), 2014 (68, +40), 2013 (38, +10), 2012 (64, +36)

Tomatometer: 97% (8.6 Avg Rating)

Box Office: 10.1m (15.6m Adjusted)

Synopsis: During her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and spirits, and where humans are changed into beasts.

Critic Opinion: "The result is nothing less than magical, a throwback to the very best of early Disney. If I can't remember the last time I was this enchanted by an animated film, it's because I was too young. "Spirited Away," which is mostly (and gorgeously) hand-drawn but has computer-generated assists throughout, tells the story of Chihiro (Chase), a 10-year-old who follows her impulsively curious parents into a seemingly abandoned theme park, where the adults scarf down food at an empty midway kiosk and turn into snorting pigs.  The parallels to "The Wizard of Oz" are pronounced, but Chihiro's adventures may have more resonance for contemporary kids.

It's all a metaphor for her dread of a new neighborhood and a new school, and in proving to herself that she has the pluck, ingenuity and determination to get the job done in fantasyland, she overcomes her fears back in the real world. Japanese animation doesn't attempt to match the fluid motion of Disney's best hand-drawn features, and the characters have none of the fine motor skills of an Aladdin or a Simba. But Miyazaki's animation is, in its detail, as rich or richer, and his imagination is something, literally, to behold. Miyazaki uses ancient Japanese superstitions about ubiquitous spirits as his inspiration, and some of the spirits are ghosts behind kabuki masks. But this version of "Spirited Away" has no cultural speed bumps for anyone, and its themes about love and self-esteem are universal. At just over two hours, "Spirited Away" is an epic among children's animated movies, but it flies by, thanks both to Miyazaki's endless inventiveness and his unerring feel for his heroine. Chihiro may be harder to pronounce than Dorothy or Alice, but she deserves her place alongside them as a literary star." -  Jack Matthews

User Opinions: "Imagination gone wild, this really is awe-inspiring animation. Studio Ghibli is Japan's own version of Pixar. This film is an easy A"  - @eXtacy

"A masterpiece. One of my favorite films ever, not only animated. Probably in my top 10 or top 15. Pure magic." - @peludo

"Spirited Away is flawless."  - @IronJimbo

Commentary: If a movie could make IronJimbo not give Avatar, T2 or Titanic his number one spot, and then be rather open about it, you know the film must have been something special.  With Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki makes perhaps his most intimate and enchanting work, one that sweeps you away and absorbs you into this fantasy world that's bizarre and unlike anything else you've ever seen in cinema.  The score is also absolute gorgeous, one of the primary tools at play drawing you into the picture, and letting yourself be absorbed by the entire nature of it all.  The film pulls together rather nicely and is a near flawless achievement in animated filmmaking.  The movie appeared in 34% of the lists that were submitted and it had an average score of 4.4 from the users who put it on their list.

Decade Count: 90s (16), '00s (13), 10s (12), 80s (12), 70s (8), 60s (5), 50s (4), 40s (2), 30s (1)

Tomatometer Count: Over 90% (58), 80%-90% (12), 70%-80% (3)

Adjusted Box Office Count: 1b+ (2), 900m (2), 800m (1), 700m (2), 600m (1), 500m (2), 400m (8), 300m (6), 200m (11), 100m (13), Under 100m (23)

Director Count: Alfred Hitchcock (3), James Cameron (3), Ridley Scott (3), Damien Chazelle (2), Francis Ford Copolla (2), David Fincher (2), Stanley Kubrick (2), John Lasseter (2), Richard Linklater (2), John McTiernan (2), Hayao Miyazaki (2), Martin Scorsese (2), Steven Spielberg (2), Andrew Stanton (2), Lee Unkrich (2), J.J. Abrams (1), Paul Thomas Anderson (1), John Avildsen (1), Brad Bird (1), Ash Brannon (1), Frank Capra (1), Ron Clements (1), Joel and Ethan Coen (1), Alfonso Cuaron (1), Stanley Donen (1), Clint Eastwood (1), Victor Fleming (1), Milos Forman (1), Terry Gillam (1), Rian Johnson (1), Terry Jones (1), Gene Kelly (1), Akira Kurosawa (1), David Lean (1), Ang Lee (1), Spike Lee (1), Sergio Leone (1), Katia Lund (1), James Mangold (1), Michael Mann (1), Richard Marquand (1), Fernando Meirelles (1), John Musker (1), Christopher Nolan (1), Jordan Peele (1), Roman Polanski (1), Harold Ramis (1), Rob Reiner (1), Russo Brothers (1), Gus van Sant (1), Bryan Singer (1), Isao Takahata (1), Quentin Tarantino (1), Guillermo Del Torro (1), Gary Trousdale (1), King Vidor (1), Orson Welles (1), Peter Weir (1), Robert Wise (1), David Yates (1), Robert Zemeckis (1)

Franchise Count: Best Picture Winner (9), Pixar (6), James Cameron (3), Star Wars (3), Toy Story (3), Alien and Predator (3), Studio Ghibli (3), Marvel (2), WDAS (2), Steven Spielberg (2), 'Before' (1), Blade Runner (1), Monty Python (1), X-Men (1), MCU (1), Captain America (1), Terminator (1), Die Hard (1), Harry Potter (1), Rocky (1), Oz (1), Indiana Jones (1), Nemo (1), The Godfather (1)

Genre Count: Drama (26), Adventure (24), VFX Driven (21), Fantasy (19), Sci-Fi (18), Thriller (18), Comedy (17), Epic (17), Action (15), Family/Children (15), Romance (12), Period Piece (12), Animation (11), Novel Adaption (10), Crime/Noir (10), Sequel (10), Tragedy (9), Indie (9), War (8), Horror (8), Musical (6), Foreign Language (6), Cult Classic (5), Western (4), Melodrama (4), Romantic Comedy (4), Christmas (3), Spy/Detective (3), Sports (3), Superhero (3), Comic Book (2), Bio-Pic (2), Satire (2), Remake (2)

5adebbdecb45dfa5b91f3db9a483473c.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Sorry to ruin it for you all I got access to Panda's data through underhanded means, couldn't get access to it at the deepest layer so I can't tell you the order, 28 remain and here they are. I told you GF2 and Alien were coming... that's because I already knew.

The Lion King

Jurassic Park

Titanic

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Mad Max: Fury Road

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Inception

Goodfellas

Back To The Future

The Shawshank Redemption

Jaws

The Matrix

Casablanca

The Two Towers

Schindler's List

The Dark Knight

The Return of the King

12 Angry Men

Pulp Fiction

Star Wars

The Godfather

The Fellowship of the Ring

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Empire Strikes Back

Spirited Away

Silence of the Lambs

Ratatouille

?????unnamed mystery film????

Looking at this it's obvious you just looked at some of the previous lists and made a guess!

Nice try Jimbo, my data is safe!

Edited by Critically Acclaimed Panda
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

spirited_away_signature_banner_by_slydog

Number 28

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (2001)

Studio Ghibli, Directed by Hayao Miyazaki (93 Points, 21 Votes)

the_river_spirit___spirited_away_poster_

"Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember."

Number 1 Placements: 1

Top 5 Placements: 2

Top 10 Placements: 7

Previous Rankings: 2016 (62, +34), 2014 (68, +40), 2013 (38, +10), 2012 (64, +36)

Tomatometer: 97% (8.6 Avg Rating)

Box Office: 10.1m (15.6m Adjusted)

Synopsis: During her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and spirits, and where humans are changed into beasts.

Critic Opinion: "The result is nothing less than magical, a throwback to the very best of early Disney. If I can't remember the last time I was this enchanted by an animated film, it's because I was too young. "Spirited Away," which is mostly (and gorgeously) hand-drawn but has computer-generated assists throughout, tells the story of Chihiro (Chase), a 10-year-old who follows her impulsively curious parents into a seemingly abandoned theme park, where the adults scarf down food at an empty midway kiosk and turn into snorting pigs.  The parallels to "The Wizard of Oz" are pronounced, but Chihiro's adventures may have more resonance for contemporary kids.

It's all a metaphor for her dread of a new neighborhood and a new school, and in proving to herself that she has the pluck, ingenuity and determination to get the job done in fantasyland, she overcomes her fears back in the real world. Japanese animation doesn't attempt to match the fluid motion of Disney's best hand-drawn features, and the characters have none of the fine motor skills of an Aladdin or a Simba. But Miyazaki's animation is, in its detail, as rich or richer, and his imagination is something, literally, to behold. Miyazaki uses ancient Japanese superstitions about ubiquitous spirits as his inspiration, and some of the spirits are ghosts behind kabuki masks. But this version of "Spirited Away" has no cultural speed bumps for anyone, and its themes about love and self-esteem are universal. At just over two hours, "Spirited Away" is an epic among children's animated movies, but it flies by, thanks both to Miyazaki's endless inventiveness and his unerring feel for his heroine. Chihiro may be harder to pronounce than Dorothy or Alice, but she deserves her place alongside them as a literary star." -  Jack Matthews

User Opinions: "Imagination gone wild, this really is awe-inspiring animation. Studio Ghibli is Japan's own version of Pixar. This film is an easy A"  - @eXtacy

"A masterpiece. One of my favorite films ever, not only animated. Probably in my top 10 or top 15. Pure magic." - @peludo

"Spirited Away is flawless."  - @IronJimbo

Commentary: If a movie could make IronJimbo not give Avatar, T2 or Titanic his number one spot, and then be rather open about it, you know the film must have been something special.  With Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki makes perhaps his most intimate and enchanting work, one that sweeps you away and absorbs you into this fantasy world that's bizarre and unlike anything else you've ever seen in cinema.  The score is also absolute gorgeous, one of the primary tools at play drawing you into the picture, and letting yourself be absorbed by the entire nature of it all.  The film pulls together rather nicely and is a near flawless achievement in animated filmmaking.  The movie appeared in 34% of the lists that were submitted and it had an average score of 4.4 from the users who put it on their list.

Decade Count: 90s (16), '00s (13), 10s (12), 80s (12), 70s (8), 60s (5), 50s (4), 40s (2), 30s (1)

Tomatometer Count: Over 90% (58), 80%-90% (12), 70%-80% (3)

Adjusted Box Office Count: 1b+ (2), 900m (2), 800m (1), 700m (2), 600m (1), 500m (2), 400m (8), 300m (6), 200m (11), 100m (13), Under 100m (23)

Director Count: Alfred Hitchcock (3), James Cameron (3), Ridley Scott (3), Damien Chazelle (2), Francis Ford Copolla (2), David Fincher (2), Stanley Kubrick (2), John Lasseter (2), Richard Linklater (2), John McTiernan (2), Hayao Miyazaki (2), Martin Scorsese (2), Steven Spielberg (2), Andrew Stanton (2), Lee Unkrich (2), J.J. Abrams (1), Paul Thomas Anderson (1), John Avildsen (1), Brad Bird (1), Ash Brannon (1), Frank Capra (1), Ron Clements (1), Joel and Ethan Coen (1), Alfonso Cuaron (1), Stanley Donen (1), Clint Eastwood (1), Victor Fleming (1), Milos Forman (1), Terry Gillam (1), Rian Johnson (1), Terry Jones (1), Gene Kelly (1), Akira Kurosawa (1), David Lean (1), Ang Lee (1), Spike Lee (1), Sergio Leone (1), Katia Lund (1), James Mangold (1), Michael Mann (1), Richard Marquand (1), Fernando Meirelles (1), John Musker (1), Christopher Nolan (1), Jordan Peele (1), Roman Polanski (1), Harold Ramis (1), Rob Reiner (1), Russo Brothers (1), Gus van Sant (1), Bryan Singer (1), Isao Takahata (1), Quentin Tarantino (1), Guillermo Del Torro (1), Gary Trousdale (1), King Vidor (1), Orson Welles (1), Peter Weir (1), Robert Wise (1), David Yates (1), Robert Zemeckis (1)

Franchise Count: Best Picture Winner (9), Pixar (6), James Cameron (3), Star Wars (3), Toy Story (3), Alien and Predator (3), Studio Ghibli (3), Marvel (2), WDAS (2), Steven Spielberg (2), 'Before' (1), Blade Runner (1), Monty Python (1), X-Men (1), MCU (1), Captain America (1), Terminator (1), Die Hard (1), Harry Potter (1), Rocky (1), Oz (1), Indiana Jones (1), Nemo (1), The Godfather (1)

Genre Count: Drama (26), Adventure (24), VFX Driven (21), Fantasy (19), Sci-Fi (18), Thriller (18), Comedy (17), Epic (17), Action (15), Family/Children (15), Romance (12), Period Piece (12), Animation (11), Novel Adaption (10), Crime/Noir (10), Sequel (10), Tragedy (9), Indie (9), War (8), Horror (8), Musical (6), Foreign Language (6), Cult Classic (5), Western (4), Melodrama (4), Romantic Comedy (4), Christmas (3), Spy/Detective (3), Sports (3), Superhero (3), Comic Book (2), Bio-Pic (2), Satire (2), Remake (2)

5adebbdecb45dfa5b91f3db9a483473c.jpg

THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH SHOULD BE TOP 10 REEE

god even the music is perfect

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2