The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

11 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Which is a pretty fantastic movie.... :) unlike *cough* HSM *cough*

TSW is okay. It's cute. 

HSM is obviously a far superior movie but I was pretty sure it wasn't eligible so I didn't include it

I tried to stay away from the 2010s, and those that made it only scored one or two points (aside from one 😈).

The only ones that made there list were The Cap Trilogy, Marvel’s The Avengers (2012), The Normal Heart (2014), and Pride (2014), Get Out (2017) — and Wonder Woman (2017) got the obligatory #100 spot. 

3 hours ago, baumer said:

Besides Daniel Day-Lewis and his awesomely Hammy get iconic performance in There Will Be Blood, and that one milkshake line, I can't find one single redeeming thing about There Will Be Blood.

There Will Be Blood won best cinematography in a year that included The Assassination of Jesse James, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly and No Country for Old Men. Think about it.

RLmO.gif

5 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I have 8 2017 movies on my list *shrug* 

QRJ0.gif

5 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

whoops, 9. (Call Me By Your Name, Good Time, Baby Driver, Lady Bird, Get Out, Logan, Detroit, GotG vol. 2, and A Ghost Story)

Ki9m.gif

6 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Baby Driver does rule. Was in my top 50

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Also High School Musical

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 13

Nothing particularly interesting or of consequences happen 2H and 40 minutes into the projection of There Will Be Blood.

At 2h and 41 minutes, a milkshake appears and the movie gets into gears and seems to go somewhere, maybe, hopefully, I never lost hope, FUCKING FINALLY.

Prove me wrong There Will Be blood is not a painful slog to go through until the funny milkshake-bowling sequence, the only scene people talk about or even remember.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1