The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

The Dark Knight and Fellowship were both on my list. The Dark Knight is a terrific crime film, but Fellowship is more then a worthy #1 choice. It's an amazing film.

Also thank you Panda for handling this list. I imagine it couldn't have been easy to sort, and you did a great job. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

The Dark Knight and Fellowship were both on my list. The Dark Knight is a terrific crime film, but Fellowship is more then a worthy #1 choice. It's an amazing film.

Also thank you Panda for handling this list. I imagine it couldn't have been easy to sort, and you did a great job. 

Knowing tricks with excel definitely helped a lot.  

Id also recommend a scoring system similar to the one I did for anyone wanting to do a countdown in the future.  It made a lot of things a lot easier than a few other systems would’ve made it (I also felt like it managed to properly balance quantity of votes vs passion of the votes.  It prevented trolls from truly being able to push a movie with no real support onto the list, yet still gave room for people to impact their top favorites)

• Like 8

Just now, Auteur Panda said:

Knowing tricks with excel definitely helped a lot.  

Id also recommend a scoring system similar to the one I did for anyone wanting to do a countdown in the future.  It made a lot of things a lot easier than a few other systems would’ve made it (I also felt like it managed to properly balance quantity of votes vs passion of the votes.  It prevented trolls from truly being able to push a movie with no real support onto the list, yet still gave room for people to impact their top favorites)

I wouldn't even be surprised if it's better than the one the oscars use...

• Haha 1

This list was great and all, but here is the TRUE LIST, ordered by the number of likes Panda got for each post.

1st (33 likes) -

Mad Max Fury Road

2nd (26 likes)-
Logan

3rd (25 likes) -

Life of Pi

4th (24 likes) -
Jurassic Park
The Terminator
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

5th (23 likes) -

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Aliens
Once Upon a Time in the West
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

6th (22 likes) -

The Lion King
Princess Mononoke
Se7en
Die Hard
La La Land
The Princess Bride

7th (21 likes) -

Spirited Away
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Heat

Someone less lazy than me could do the rest but this is the TRUE ORDER as of the time of posting.

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1