The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

30 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Mentally preparing myself for Beauty and the Beast ‘17 to make the list and for Boyhood to be many positions down from it.

We’re crazy but we’re not that crazy 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Batman Returns at only 227?  The fuck?

Batman Returns has no business on any top 5000 list.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 2

Just now, baumer said:

Batman Returns has no business on any top 5000 list.  

It has a lot of business being on any single list it could possibly be qualified for (except if it puts the film in a negative light, which yes means it shouldn't belong there)

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Mentally preparing myself for Beauty and the Beast ‘17 to make the list and for Boyhood to be many positions down from it.

Pretty certain BATB2017 didn't even make the Top 2017 movies list. Not entirely sure why you think it'll turn up in the Top 100.

The original 90's animated Beauty and the Beast is definitely making it on though. No doubt about that one.

Edited by rukaio101

Preparing for JAWS being in a disappointing position, again.  But will be happy to see Raiders and Empire Strikes Back at or near the top.

Also, I know not many (I'm guessing 2 or 3) have Angel Heart on their list.  And that is a travesty.  

50 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was so  :gold:  at having to put (1991) behind Beauty And The Beast.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DAR said:

Really rooting for a Star Wars film to make it.  Always such an underdog 

I agree.  But I think the few that have seen a SW film will be vocal enough to get at least one of them on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1