ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

23 minutes ago, Menor said:

Isn't Sersi the lead? These spots make it seem like Thena lol. 

Thena is apparently the lead female Eternal.

And I was surprised too.Sersi seemed the natural choice. But then Fiege has never felt he has to follow the comics exactly 

Anyway too bad we can't get the plotline where Sersi joins the Avengers and get the hots for Steve Rogers. That was a fun plotline in the comics.

Sersi is the lead. Ikaris is very close second. Thena is the third in importance for the story. The rest are various levels of supporting. Among them,  Sprite has a discernable character arc. Kit's character is not an Eternal but is set up to be a major player in the future.

Jolie in marketing is Zendaya in Dune marketing except that Jolie is actually fully in the movie. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 10

I think this film is pretty much done with post production, which is good because looks as if post is going to be shut down by a strike...see the thread on this page for details.

But if they are doing the routine of not finishing the film until the drop dead date ..the day on which the film must be deleivered to the people making the copies if a film is to get into theaters...we could have a problem.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I think this film is pretty much done with post production, which is good because looks as if post is going to be shut down by a strike...see the thread on this page for details.

But if they are doing the routine of not finishing the film until the drop dead date ..the day on which the film must be deleivered to the people making the copies if a film is to get into theaters...we could have a problem.

It's done for quite some time now, from what i know they already send the finished movie to another countries to ratings etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

It's done for quite some time now, from what i know they already send the finished movie to another countries to ratings etc.

This seems safe, but if a strike happens Spiderman No Way Home which is still deep in post might be screwed as far as december release goes.

Of course almost all the big December releases will be pretty much out if a strike happens.

Even those without much CGI will be in big trouble, since the stuff any film needs to get into releasable form (color balancing, sound editing, etc) will be shut down.

Let me see if I can name all Eternals without looking at IMDB:

Sersi

Ikaris

Thena

Sprite

Gilgamesh

Kingo

Druig

Makari

Phafos? Phasos? Phasomething?

A..something. I know her name starts with A and is similar to Ajax but it isn't Ajax

Non-Eternal:

Dane. 

I didn't do that bad. 

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Let me see if I can name all Eternals without looking at IMDB:

Sersi

Ikaris

Thena

Sprite

Gilgamesh

Kingo

Druig

Makari

Phafos? Phasos? Phasomething?

A..something. I know her name starts with A and is similar to Ajax but it isn't Ajax

Non-Eternal:

Dane. 

I didn't do that bad. 

Phastos

Ajak