ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

11 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm not complaining they're not showing much, i don't want them to, i'm just surprised they're really holding themselves.

This isn't very usual, probably only EG have such a protective marketing campaign.

People think we want to see more, we don't. we are surprised that they are not showing anything. stop

nothing changes for me, I am not interested in seeing more or less of this film. I cant wait to see This movie on theater

• Like 1

According to Moore's estimates, 60% of the film is happening in the present-day of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and 40% of the film being set in various years of the past. This may also include a visit to the Eternals' homeworld of Olympia. 

"In the past, we see the Eternals, who in our version of the mythology, are immortal aliens from a planet called Olympia," Moore explained. The group has been tasked by the Celestials to come to Earth and eliminate creatures known as Deviants. "The Deviants are these parasitic aliens who go from planet to planet, and as they kill the apex predators on a given planet, they sort of take the characteristics of those predators and wipe out intelligent life. Well, the Eternals are heroes, so they've come to earth to eradicate the Deviants and allow humanity to thrive." 

Despite the massive scale of the film's story which sprawls across locations and millennia, it is going to be a story centered around a romance. "Ikaris and Sersi are very much the central characters of the movie," Moore said. "We've made 25-plus movies now at Marvel, but this is the first movie that's really built around a romance as the central relationship. I mean, obviously, you have Tony and Pepper, you have Steven and Peggy, those tend to be kind of the side stories. This, if we can do it right, is an epic romance."

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvels-eternals-is-a-madly-ambitious-intimate-new-saga-set-visit-report/

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, RRA said:

OT but I'm waiting for King Kevin to tell us with a straight face that the Hawkeye series will have "huge implications" for the MCU too. 

I totally get what you’re saying. 
but those comments always make me go 

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU’RE PART OF A TEAM.