ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

1 hour ago, Menor said:

Also are Druig and Makkari a couple? I didn't realize that. This movie is gonna have a lot of romance then. 

Yes, Ikaris and Sersi are the main one but there are some side romances such as Druig and Makari,  Phastos is married with a son (gay couple), and 2 other that weren't fully revealed in the previews though one is hinted at. 

Likewise, previews actually show a lot if you know what to look for. Marketing is not deceiving. It shows side threats. The main threat - what Ajak described in trailer 2 - we've only seen the side-effects of it. 

It's much more interesting than what one may think the movie's about. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cap said:

ETERNALS TICKETS ARE ON SALE AND MY THEATER DOESNT HAVE THEM YET 🔪🔪🔪🔪 I already went full Karen and messaged the managers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We did big Karen messaging last week when Cineplex was late with Dune advance tickets. Now they are on time with Eternals so I approve of Advance Ticket Karening. It gets results.  :stirthepot:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

That troll account has been harassing actual eternals fan accounts for a while now and sending their followers to report the fan accounts it’s pretending to be. I guess it’s not too surprising that the person behind it thinks racist jokes about Chinese people are funny.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mister Geppetto said:

That troll account has been harassing actual eternals fan accounts for a while now and sending their followers to report the fan accounts it’s pretending to be. I guess it’s not too surprising that the person behind it thinks racist jokes about Chinese people are funny.

This account has connections to some interesting personalities on Twitter, I'll say that much. It seems to be some strange concerted troll operation. No idea why someone would go to that trouble. 

Ok I am really confused. Why are the Chapo Trap House people doing a Ben Mekler on this movie when it's not the premiere when those fake tweets would get engagement? And this account seems to be retweeting it. Very weird. 

Edited by Menor

1 minute ago, Mister Geppetto said:

I don't know about any harrassment but the joke here has nothing to do with race. And you had to make an alt account to say this?

• Knock It Off 1

13 minutes ago, Menor said:

This account has connections to some interesting personalities on Twitter, I'll say that much. It seems to be some strange concerted troll operation. No idea why someone would go to that trouble. 

Ok I am really confused. Why are the Chapo Trap House people doing a Ben Mekler on this movie when it's not the premiere when those fake tweets would get engagement? And this account seems to be retweeting it. Very weird. 

I think its because the other day, one notable film twitter person (forgetting their name) had a negative tweet about the film and got bombarded by thousands of MCU fans sending death threats, transphobic shit, sending twitter suicide notices, etc. When the hardcore fanboys reacted as such, all the anti marvel shitposters like this account came about to rile them up (since it's so easy to do so).

Edited by TheDude391
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Alt account of who 

Alt account of nobody. I checked his IP, and it doesn't match with any other user. @lorddemaxus, I really don't like it when users accuse others of being alt accounts of other people. Next time, please just contact me or another member of the staff if you think somebody has an alternate account. Even if it doesn't turn out true, it's way better than accusing out in the open and getting egg on your face when you're wrong.

And as for the "the joke has nothing to do with race", the joke, at least to me, is some sort of "Chinese people all look the same" jab, with the picture of Xu Jinglei. Regardless of how funny you and I think the joke is, and I'm sure I'm missing something here, but it's icky stuff and I don't like seeing it. There's obviously nothing wrong with sharing shitposts here, but they need to be funny and courteous. Next time, I suggest you think before you share.

Carry on now.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Eric Safin said:

Alt account of nobody. I checked his IP, and it doesn't match with any other user. @lorddemaxus, I really don't like it when users accuse others of being alt accounts of other people. Next time, please just contact me or another member of the staff if you think somebody has an alternate account. Even if it doesn't turn out true, it's way better than accusing out in the open and getting egg on your face when you're wrong.

And as for the "the joke has nothing to do with race", the joke, at least to me, is some sort of "Chinese people all look the same" jab, with the picture of Xu Jinglei. Regardless of how funny you and I think the joke is, and I'm sure I'm missing something here, but it's icky stuff and I don't like seeing it. There's obviously nothing wrong with sharing shitposts here, but they need to be funny and courteous. Next time, I suggest you think before you share.

Carry on now.

What if he's using a VPN? 😂

• Astonished 1

43 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

The jab is that the actual eternals fan accounts have no clue who Chloe Zhao is. Really more a jab at the ignorance of those accounts. I mean there's a reason why they intentionally did a shitty crop there.

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

The jab is that the actual eternals fan accounts have no clue who Chloe Zhao is. Really more a jab at the ignorance of those accounts. I mean there's a reason why they intentionally did a shitty crop there.

People were supposed to know the full story of that tweet like that?

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 4