ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Hey, if you understand the gibberish world salad written be people who are writing like they're in still in high school, more power to you.

Your inability to accurately type that sentence out is extremely funny to me.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Hey, if you understand the gibberish world salad written be people who are writing like they're in still in high school, more power to you.

It's not like the sentences in those tweets are particularly long or byzantine to not be understandable, even if you think they're hyperbolic

Edited by Menor

10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

the comment that she was answering too isnt avaible to watch so.....we dont know what that means

It's about this reaction.

Someone are saying the dense is a very positive thing, and she said it wasn't a positive aspect because it's too plot heavy. It's a yesterday reaction i really don't understand the post, seems like people really want to keep saying the "mixed" word.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

The reception after the first screenings doesn't seem good at all. Damn...

it is an opinion. I wonder why he hasn't been able to express it in an understandable way before.

this is Why i dont care anymore about this reaction 

Edited by fabiopazzo2
  • Like 1

Moderation

@lorddemaxus serious question here: why are you in this thread? We know you aren't interested in this movie. We know you don't like Marvel. We know you don't like Marvel fans. What exactly are you trying to gain from all this? Why go into a thread to something you know you're gonna hate when you can do something so much more productive? Why do you care so much about some dude's Letterboxd review? Because right now, you're just being an obnoxious, immature buzzkill, and it seems you're just looking for a fight and derailing a thread rather than giving out anything insightful.

Trust me when I say that you'll be a lot happier ignoring the threads for movies you're not interested in

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

50 minutes ago, Menor said:

Film Twitter

Its shame Film Twitter is now term used for simply niche artsy cinema crowd on Twitter when its supposed to be much bigger I guess. MCU, DC, Bollywood, Anime movies, Hollywood (duh), European cinema, etc etc all of this is FILM TWITTER. 

Niche artsy parallel cinema is one sub type of it.

• Like 9

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

Its shame Film Twitter is now term used for simply niche artsy cinema crowd on Twitter when its supposed to be much bigger I guess. MCU, DC, Bollywood, Anime movies, Hollywood (duh), European cinema, etc etc all of this is FILM TWITTER. 

Niche artsy parallel cinema is one sub type of it.

I think it's because the artsy niche is the most annoying one.

(Which is shocking because some SH fans are boring as hell too and they still more easy to deal).

• Like 3

So it’s usual business in a MCU movie thread after reviews dropped. 

I’d say it’s entertaining but after the other 25 times, it has become too routine and some users antics already getting old. 

I’m all for some funny chaotic trolling and antagonization to spice things up but can y’all get a little more creative at least. 

Anyway, the whole cast look so hot at the premiere. I’m ready and excited to see hot people doing hot stuff. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Moderation

@lorddemaxus serious question here: why are you in this thread? We know you aren't interested in this movie. We know you don't like Marvel. We know you don't like Marvel fans. What exactly are you trying to gain from all this? Why go into a thread to something you know you're gonna hate when you can do something so much more productive? Why do you care so much about some dude's Letterboxd review? Because right now, you're just being an obnoxious, immature buzzkill, and it seems you're just looking for a fight and derailing a thread rather than giving out anything insightful.

Trust me when I say that you'll be a lot happier ignoring the threads for movies you're not interested in

Calm down. I just posted a tweet I found funny and I got a bunch of replies from people thinking too hard about it. And I care so much about some dude's letterboxed review? What? Read what I said again lol.

Edited by lorddemaxus

17 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m ready and excited to see hot people doing hot stuff. 

David Ehrlich didn't like it but he did confirm that we finally get a horny marvel movie for the first time in forever. I hate how robotic and cold a lot of modern comic book films tend to be in regard to relationships so this should be a nice change of pace

• Like 1

Just now, TheDude391 said:

David Ehrlich didn't like it but he did confirm that we finally get a horny marvel movie for the first time in forever. I hate how robotic and cold a lot of modern comic book films tend to be in regard to relationships so this should be a nice change of pace

damn whose cock we seeing?

• Haha 3