ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

unfair in a sense that the reactions arent the same, and the highlights  and characteristics of the movie seem to be very different compare to shang chi. Thats my interpertation though maybe i am wrong 🤷‍♀️.

Come on man. If we are going to compare then it has to be the most recent Marvel. Its ok for some reviewers to not like Eternals. Its different and not cookie cutter. Some will not like that and some will appreciate something different. We cant keep going down the same path with these movies so its good something new is tried. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Come on man. If we are going to compare then it has to be the most recent Marvel. Its ok for some reviewers to not like Eternals. Its different and not cookie cutter. Some will not like that and some will appreciate something different. We cant keep going down the same path with these movies so its good something new is tried. 

i mean, of course its ok if some people dont like it its a movie, no movie is perferct or gets only positive reaction , i even said in my previous comment that maybe my interpertation was wrong.

Still seems a good few critics haven’t seen the film.

Honestly I was expecting a bit more positivity from people attending the world premiere but it seems like something is off with the film and it has clear issues.

Interesting to see what happens when reviews come out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, exomassey said:

Still seems a good few critics haven’t seen the film.

Honestly I was expecting a bit more positivity from people attending the world premiere but it seems like something is off with the film and it has clear issues.

Interesting to see what happens when reviews come out.

not suprised after thinking about it ,its already hard when you have 1 or 2 main characters that you need to flesh out, imagine when you have 10 and all being basically powerfull af.The issue seem to basically come from the fact that this movie has so big ground to cover from its character to the worldbuilding.

Edited by john2000

7 hours ago, Val357 said:

The only reason I've read any reactions is because they're posted in this thread (and even then I've glossed over most of them).I don't know why we as fans give these things second thoughts. Who cares what Person X has to say about a movie? Maybe it's just me. I don't give them nearly that big a platform. They're background noise.

We only care so far as a early gauge of WOM and how it’ll effect the box office.

2 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

David Ehrlich didn't like it but he did confirm that we finally get a horny marvel movie for the first time in forever. I hate how robotic and cold a lot of modern comic book films tend to be in regard to relationships so this should be a nice change of pace

Yeah I remember people on here talking about how sexless the MCU movies are now under Disney. Adults having adult relationships is a huge plus.

• Like 1