ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

That show was so awful.

Agreed, easily Feige's biggest embarassment. He had the brains to pull the plug on it quickly, though.

The idea was to make the Inhumans a subsitute for Mutants in the MCU. That failed, but luckily for Marvel Studios shortly it got control of the X men.

Maybe the Inhumans will make a comeback in an FF film, but I don't think Feige is eager to revist the Inhumans right now.

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Agreed, easily Feige's biggest embarassment. He had the brains to pull the plug on it quickly, though.

The idea was to make the Inhumans a subsitute for Mutants in the MCU. That failed, but luckily for Marvel Studios shortly it got control of the X men.

Maybe the Inhumans will make a comeback in an FF film, but I don't think Feige is eager to revist the Inhumans right now.

not really bc feige wasnt involved in the show

• Like 1

IMDb user ratings have been proven to be trash for about 6 years now.

People don’t realise it until it impacts a film you’re interested in or like. 

If you click on the ratings, the reviews are as bad as the Daily Mail comment section.

“Woke” is a dangerous term, used by bigots. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Feige wasn't involved in the show at all. None of them actually, except for Agent Carter.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 2

I do think there's a "blood in the water" element here, in that a lot of reviewers across the country, outside of LA and New York, will see the film knowing that it isn't controversial to give it a negative grade. It's a potential side effect of the early review embargo and staggered press screenings. If reaction is positive, those smaller market reviews are less likely to make a ruckus. If reaction is mixed, well...

Edited by ViewerAnon

Even the Marvel friendly critics are not liking it. This Marvel and Zhao collaboration just didn’t work.

It’s unfortunate but I think if it was one of the more established franchises getting bad reviews(Avengers, Thor, Spider-Man) more people would care.

With Eternals being something new and not a popular comic anyway, it just seems Marvel will be like ‘we took a risk and it didn’t pay off’.

Whether the Eternals franchise continues though, that’s down to the audience.

some of the reviews are weird on rt , i mean some that are fresh maybe should be rotten and the opposite, for example one of the latest reviews is in spanish and is a rotten review and yet if you read the actual review the verdict is basically that while is a little dissapointing its still a good movie , yet its rotten ? lol.I see that a lot on rt in general and is confusing.

7 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

WW1984 was at like 87% at the same point........   

so was shang chi, around that range ? your point ? still cant understand what happen to ww84 though that drop was unprecident and unusual, the funny thing is that the movie had the same avg rating like thor 2 and yet the rt score had a 10% or so difference in the end, same with aquaman.

Edited by john2000

10 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

I do think there's a "blood in the water" element here, in that a lot of reviewers across the country, outside of LA and New York, will see the film knowing that it isn't controversial to give it a negative grade. It's a potential side effect of the early review embargo and staggered press screenings. If reaction is positive, those smaller market reviews are less likely to make a ruckus. If reaction is mixed, well...

I’m not talking about the critics. They’ll do whatever they do. I’m talking here — there’s a really ugly side of BOT, a mob mentality, that comes out when some film gets really shitty reception (one way or another).

• Like 8