ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

7 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Marvel always sacrifice good actors in side role and one off. 

It was good while it lasted but they have to move on from that. I am a big Marvel fanboy but this is not acceptable anymore. 

Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden Kumail and Salma Hayek deserve better. 

Last year they did the same with most of the cast of Captain Marvel. 

Can we say some one is wasted before we even see a trailer?

Come on.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Can we say some one is wasted before we even see a trailer?

Come on.

We also thought Dr. Minerva is going to be a important character considering she is Captain Marvel arch villian. 

Everyone though Mar-vell will have a good role and we all know how that ended. 

• Knock It Off 2

Marvel badly wants this to be their Game of Thrones so it isn't surprising that they picked as lead the actor who stayed on GoT the longest. But don't worry about Madden: he left to star as lead on Bodyguard and won a Golden Globe, he is sure to get more lead roles in the future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Marvel badly wants this to be their Game of Thrones so it isn't surprising that they picked as lead the actor who stayed on GoT the longest. But don't worry about Madden: he left to star as lead on Bodyguard and won a Golden Globe, he is sure to get more lead roles in the future.

I am not worrying about Madden. I know he is going to be huge. 

I am worried about the movie as whole. 

They had so many good actors to pick from and they chose Kit Harrington. 

Harrington career is alive only because of Game of Thrones and now Marvel. He hasn't done anything remarkable outside this. 

Why cast so many great actors in the movie if you want the least interesting as lead?

38 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Harrington career is alive only because of Game of Thrones and now Marvel. He hasn't done anything remarkable outside this. 

Why cast so many great actors in the movie if you want the least interesting as lead?

Maybe Black Knight needs an actor less expressive? To play off of with Gemma Chan?

• Haha 1

oh gosh here we go again, with theoris about why something happened,  what the result will be even though we dont have solid information, other than our own opinion, thats enough i guess, why i am not suprised

ps @TMP i  see that you are doing this reaction many times, however, i have yet to see your arguement

Edited by john2000
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, Madhuvan said:

Marvel always sacrifice good actors in side role and one off. 

It was good while it lasted but they have to move on from that. I am a big Marvel fanboy but this is not acceptable anymore. 

Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden Kumail and Salma Hayek deserve better. 

Last year they did the same with most of the cast of Captain Marvel. 

This hysteria is literally based on an imaginary version of a film that isn't out for nearly a year.

• Thanks 8

5 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Worked for Black Panther 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

obviously overall big outline story focus on sersi+dane's. just like the comics they're using dane as etenrals's coming out to human world and this doesn't mean others all have small role. I mean we will see their thousands of history without dane on it. 

it's like avengers, main focus is iron man + captain america, but there're others.