ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

10 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Holy shit that was freaking epic!! Haven't been so excited for a Marvel film since...isk...Avengers?Maybe ever. Perfect trailer.

Also, can anyone confirm....are Sersi and Ikaris the leads or is it Sersi and Black Knight?

Based on the poster I’d say Black Knight is definitely a minor character here. I’m sure we’ll see him with a more starring role in some property soon enough.    

Though I’m not sure if it’s Sersi and Ikaris either, per se. Seems like they’re really going full ensemble, maybe with Sersi as lead.

7 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

Based on the poster I’d say Black Knight is definitely a minor character here. I’m sure we’ll see him with a more starring role in some property soon enough.    

Though I’m not sure if it’s Sersi and Ikaris either, per se. Seems like they’re really going full ensemble, maybe with Sersi as lead.

Yeah you are right about it being an ensemble but in Suicide Squad, for instance, you could tell Deadshot and Harley had a bigger role than the rest.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Yeah you are right about it being an ensemble but in Suicide Squad, for instance, you could tell Deadshot and Harley had a bigger role than the rest.

Yeah, yeah, usually have some more prominent ensemble members. I’m just saying I dunno if this is a double header in that regard, might be just Sersi.

Edited by Lokis Legion

I am going BOLD here:

101/303

This is going to be the first big cultural event in the pandemic world. I am assuming cases will be significantly down by late October AND no Premier Access option.

• Like 2

I think some people are really overreacting this movie box office potential because the trailers tell little about the story and it looks more serious than the usual "funny MCU". Audiences are ready for something a little different.

Trailer views are once again excellent, YT is about to reach 5M views in just 7 hours, the likes is already about to top SC second trailer. It's also doing very well across Facebook, Instagram and twitter (also trending here for 7 hours straight). And the reception is superb. And this is official US channels only.

I'm sure it won't surpass the teaser (2nd best for a "original" MCU movie) because that's normal, but it won't be very far either which is impressive.

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I think some people are really overreacting this movie box office potential because the trailers tell little about the story and it looks more serious than the usual "funny MCU". Audiences are ready for something a little different.

Trailer views are once again excellent, YT is about to reach 5M views in just 7 hours, the likes is already about to top SC second trailer. It's also doing very well across Facebook, Instagram and twitter (also trending here for 7 hours straight). And the reception is superb. And this is official US channels only.

I'm sure it won't surpass the teaser (2nd best for a "original" MCU movie) because that's normal, but it won't be very far either which is impressive.

It's doing much better than expected imo. 

Trailer is perfect. MCU variety will keep it fresh. This was right approach to these characters. If they wanna do multiple movies in a year, some flavor is needed and this definitely has it. 

• Like 2