ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

there will always be meltdowns because as much as we mock BestEva we also panic if reactions and reviews are tad less enthusiastic. 

Or as Porthos nails it:

45 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Just remember everyone, it's your solemn duty to massively overreact one way or the other to the first 20 reviews or so posted on RT, as that is absolutely a guarantee of where the film is exactly gonna land. :sparta:  

:hahaha::bravo:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

When you guys book tickets could you not see the seating charts before to check which seats are reserved and what not? Or is it only that Fandango was late to introducing such a thing?

I ask because here in India you can not only see the seating view for each and every movie but you can also select and reserve your seats when you book online. 

You could, but only after selecting the number of tickets, you could see seat availability when you went to select seats. Now you can look in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

Yeah, like i said i'm expecting reviews around Dune, the complains about both are pretty similar.

Personally i think BW reactions was way more mixed, there was a meltdown when they drop, lots of people was expecting to be the worse reviews for MCU.

Reminds me when one person on Twitter (a local in fact) complained initially about people treating that movie with “kid gloves” and then reviews turned out alright lol. 

I don’t know what to expect tomorrow. Hell I remember pearl clutching in the TSS thread pre-embargo because locals were afraid it would be WW84 redux. I figured that wouldn’t be and it wasn’t, in fact better reviews than Gunn’s previous directed movie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

there will always be meltdowns because as much as we mock BestEva we also panic if reactions and reviews are tad less enthusiastic. 

Or as Porthos nails it:

:hahaha::bravo:

All I know is I have a good feeling it’ll be the best MCU movie since SHANG-CHI. 

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

4 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

When you guys book tickets could you not see the seating charts before to check which seats are reserved and what not? Or is it only that Fandango was late to introducing such a thing?

I ask because here in India you can not only see the seating view for each and every movie but you can also select and reserve your seats when you book online. 

No that all everything was same. As I understand now you can preview the seats remaining in the show before opening the showtime separately.  Though I couldn't find it on Fandango.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RRA said:

All I know is I have a good feeling it’ll be the best MCU movie since SHANG-CHI. 

8 hours ago, Let There Be Legion said:

I’m feeling pretty nervous, I think it might be the worst since Shang-Chi 😬

8 hours ago, Jamiem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This thread :hahaha::sparta::Venom::ohmygod: