ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

52 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

So we have a trailer today?

6 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Tomorrow ( thursday )

For Fabio in Italy I think it was barely Thursday at the time of the comment. So it could could come out “today” as in American Th AM, Italian Th PM. Or it could be “tomorrow” as in American Th PM, Italian Fri AM.

Edited by Lokis Legion
  • Astonished 1

Nomadland is excellent but it's definitely not a movie for every taste and it doesn't even try to appeal outside of the niche.

I doubt this will be a problem for Eternals tho because Zhao is indeed a big fan of pop culture and seems to handle very well what is popular and what it niche.

I'm not hopeful but i would like to see a 3:30 minutes trailer tomorrow, it would be epic and could sell the movie better. The core of this movie is so ambitious, there's so many characters that i keep doubting if they're going to make a good traditional marketing out of it. I loved the ambiguous teaser but lot of people are confused by it online, let's see if they can clearer it succesfully.

I doubt it will impact box office tho, at this point Marvel seels themselves.

6 hours ago, Lokis Legion said:

For Fabio in Italy I think it was barely Thursday at the time of the comment. So it could could come out “today” as in American Th AM, Italian Th PM. Or it could be “tomorrow” as in American Th PM, Italian Fri AM.

I expect more action in this trailer

Oh my god marvel what the fuck are you doing. Why are you dropping off at 3 o’clock in the morning when I’m halfway through drag race and I can’t give it my full attention

• Haha 1

BEST MARVEL TRAILER SINCE EG IN CHLOE ZHAO WE TRUST, 3 MINUTES I WON.

Absolutely incredible, from tone, to cinematography, the creatures looks, you can see there's a director there.

And action scenes actually look dope even if they still show very little, this movie can be more serious and ambitious but still very exciting, now let's hope Delta let this be huge.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1