ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

34 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Still looks dull. Everything is flat. And wow, are the VFX still unfinished because it looks amateurish 

But Shang-Chi reactions taught me never to doubt Marvel again 

"Amateurish" ok

• Like 3

Just now, Fox20 said:

"Amateurish" ok

You constantly get defensive and react whenever someone doesn’t completely salivate over your precious Marvel products. Ironic because yesterday you were upset about critics having different opinions. So, are you going to continue quoting me with passive aggressiveness? If so, you should just ignore me instead 

Isn't it early for a FINAL TRAILER? I think best time to release a trailer is when tickets sales start.

I know Disney is very strong at box office but they do need to do these things better. Trailer now is doing nothing when fandom is supposedly focussed on Shang Chi. Personally I will love to see as many trailers, but its a waste business wise IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Isn't it early for a FINAL TRAILER? I think best time to release a trailer is when tickets sales start.

I know Disney is very strong at box office but they do need to do these things better. Trailer now is doing nothing when fandom is supposedly focussed on Shang Chi. Personally I will love to see as many trailers, but its a waste business wise IMO.

They’ll just release a new video with different footage to announce ticket sales, so basically another teaser 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Probably another 90 seconds teaser or so with tons of action along with the tickets.

Definitely not gonna watch anything further this trailer tho, i'm happy with this more ambiguous videos, i want to save the surprises for the movie and i'm sure close to release they will spoil everything like they're doing with Shang Chi now.

41 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

They did the same with Shang Chi just two trailers, the only reason Black Widow had so many it's because the thousand delays.

Instead they release like 15 Tv spots, clips and featurettes in the last 4 weeks.