ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

1 hour ago, Jamiem said:

Korean Cinema x MCU 🔥

tumblr_pw1iguXxvE1wtavz1o9_r1_400.gifv

Trailer looked decent, not giving away too much which I like. But I'm sure the film itself will be 100x better. Also that opening shot is a nice touch, shouting out The Rider I assume. 

Damn I didn’t realize that was him. I love Train to Busan!

• Like 1

Wow. I’m not at all a Marvel fanboy, and this looks incredible. The visuals and the real locations make a huge difference for me. This feels grounded, for a Marvel movie.

I’ve only ever been drawn toward certain stuff from Marvel (e.g. the Guardians films), for whatever reason (I wish I could get sucked into it all). I haven’t seen any of the Avengers, Captain America, Spider-Man or Thor films. I only saw the first Iron Man. Etc. My MCU knowledge is therefore very incomplete.

But I definitely want to see this in theatres. Hopefully there won’t be too much that goes over my head.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 3

Love it! Looks outworldly, spectacular and confirms the leak 100% (since I'm in the Leak is Awesome camp, I'm excited). Jokes are bad, tho, but not a deal breaker. Glad to see the trailer highlighted Richard Madden. He is amazing and should be a big star going forward. 

• Like 1

Just now, DInky said:

This is the first time Marvel has highlighted the director in a trailer, right? Also makes me think that they've already made peace with it not getting a China release.

for now we dont know what will happen with the china release