ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

MODERATION: Please ensure that whatever article summary or tweet that your are posting here does not contain story spoilers.

@imbruglia that article you posted had multiple story points spoilers. Granted that they were not very specific, still edit out those sections next time or put them under spoiler tags please. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, belblazer said:

and Brian Tyree Henry (a brilliant scientist with a grim view of humanity who dresses in blue) is “not Batman

In what fucking way is his character anything like Batman???? A gay funny family man???

It's also strange that he highlights that he's "dressed in blue" like that's a famous Batman movie trait

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

After reading these reviews all over the internet, I got the idea this movie is trying to be something it shouldn't be.

Is it a Marvel movie pretending to not be a Marvel movie? Is it a artsy movie pretending to be Marvel? Is it a movie that refuses to be Marvel but keeps most of Marvel's elements?

I can see the identity crisis with this one. I'm not interested to watch it. I wasn't interested before, I'm not now. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

8 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

The DC fan that only came here to post bad things the whole afternoon lol

I don’t care either way but it definitely goes both ways on this site( in DC/marvel threads) and I’ve just come to expect it from certain people. Just put people on ignore if you don’t like their posts, if they aren’t breaking the rules they can share whatever they like. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I don’t care either way but it definitely goes both ways on this site( in DC/marvel threads) and I’ve just come to expect it from certain people. Just put people on ignore if you don’t like their posts, if they aren’t breaking the rules they can share whatever they like. 

People on this site way underuse the ignore feature, lol. I remember Jat being surprised recently that I had 4 pages but the truth is I should probably have 10 but I’m lazy about it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

This gonna finish in the low 60s when the floodgates open.

The takeaway for Marvel is gonna be don't stray away from the same movie we've been making for 10+ years

Smart takeaway, but it was obvious yesterday too.