ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

3 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

Great now I have unrealistic expectations for the credit scenes. If they're not F4 or X-men related I'm gonna be disappointed..

Prepare to be disappointed.

(and yes if it turns out I’m wrong, you have the receipts.)

3 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

Great now I have unrealistic expectations for the credit scenes. If they're not F4 or X-men related I'm gonna be disappointed..

You joke (probably), but just watch.  Restricting the credit scenes is in fact gonna drive the spec (and thus expectations) into overdrive.

11 hours ago, imbruglia said:

"The final cut is so different. It’s so funny because the cast actually had a hard time before we actually saw the movie agreeing on what exactly the story was going to end up being."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-features/lauren-ridloff-eternals-marvel-deaf-superhero-1235025797/

Interesting.  Both simultaneously intriguing but also possibly depressing.  Because it's also simply proof that these movies can be essentially re-organized in numerous different ways and audiences wouldn't be able to tell the difference...  

The story Salma Hayek tells in the ELLE article about getting into a fight with Zhao over the script is hilarious...but it sounds like it all ended well.  

God I am gonna throw up. So nervous about these. 

I just wanted to have 100% RT reading and Chloe to be declared Queen Of Everything. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

It's hard to tell if some of these reactions are supposed to be good or bad.

Thee only red flag I am seeing is “pacing issues”. Everything else looks solid. 

@Plain Old Tele 😱😱😱😱😱. NOW YOU HAVE TO SEEE. THEY SAID THE H WORD

• Disbelief 1