ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

9 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I don't really think these are as mixed as people are saying, just that the things people are praising are different than what most Marvel movies go for which is the action.

It's definitely not. I past the last hour reading people talking about it and to me is clear that if all MCU movies to date is easy to describe, talk about it and compress what they make you feel in a tweet, here is hard to do that liking it or not.

Everyone is talking about how different, gigantic, bold etc it is because it's the easier to put in a few words, but apparently express exactly what they feel this time is harder and requires more than a tweet because it's a lot.

And again this is coming from both ways, seems like people who doesn't like have much to say and people who like also have much to say.

Personally, i think this is a good thing. Yeah i doubt it will be a consensus like Shang Chi, but Marvel movies usually have consensus receptions because they don't take much risks, this time seems like they're offering something that demands more, maybe not everyone will enjoy but still, it's more honest and refreshing than keep repeating themselves.

Right now, i think % will land somewhere in the 80's but with a pretty good average, kinda like Dune.

• Like 8

As a person who does not care much at all about Marvel movies or spoilers regarding Marvel films, I decided to see just how easy it was to find spoilers about the post credit scene(s) without actually trying to find out spoilers.

If one cares about this sort of thing...

STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE AS IT IS ***INCREDIBLY*** EASY TO FIND OUT POST CREDIT SPOILERS WITHOUT ACTUALLY TRYING

Consider this a warning from your Friendly Neighborhood SW Shill. 👍

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3