ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1125833451020505090

the (real)  king in the north possibly joining

“Game of Thrones” and “Bodyguard” star Richard Madden is in talks to star opposite Angelina Jolie and Kumail Nanjiani in Marvel’s “The Eternals,” which focuses on a group of ancient human beings, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively told TheWrap. Details about Madden’s character is being kept under wraps.

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Like 5
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Richard Madden is snatching up all these good projects. There is hope for a future after the show for GOT actors after all.

Momoa got huge gigs, and I'm sure that Dinklage will too. Also helps that Madden was, imo, one of the stronger actors during prime GoT

Just now, MrGamer said:

Shit, there goes my pick for Batman.

There's still Pattinson... the one rightful man for the part

Christopher Abbott could be great too

Edited by TMP

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

Momoa got huge gigs, and I'm sure that Dinklage will too. Also helps that Madden was, imo, one of the stronger actors during prime GoT

Someone pointed out that it probably helps him that he wasn’t on game of thrones for that long and he gets residual game of thrones good will but not so much that people ONLY associate him with that show. Helped with Jason momoa and Pedro pascal too is another one who booked a lot post-thrones.

• Like 4

Pattinson I don’t think is gonna do that stuff. His recent press tour he made it seem like he’s still very nervy about joining any franchise/blockbuster type project. He’s doing the Nolan thing cos it’s a Nolan thing. He’s very auteur based in his picks these days.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

Pattinson I don’t think is gonna do that stuff. His recent press tour he made it seem like he’s still very nervy about joining any franchise/blockbuster type project. He’s doing the Nolan thing cos it’s a Nolan thing. He’s very auteur based in his picks these days.

Pattinson Batman would just be so good though. Unlikely to happen, but still.

I just hope it's not Aaron Johnson or Nicholas Hoult, which the scooper bros seem to be trying to will into existence. 

11 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

So Jolie and Madden are the central characters of Sersi and Ikaris. Pretty great leads to lean in for the franchise. What names are being thrown out for Hercules? Luke Evans? Alexander Skaarsgard?

There will be another male lead, the one they are looking an openly gay actor for, possibly Hercules.

1 hour ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1125833451020505090

the (real)  king in the north possibly joining

“Game of Thrones” and “Bodyguard” star Richard Madden is in talks to star opposite Angelina Jolie and Kumail Nanjiani in Marvel’s “The Eternals,” which focuses on a group of ancient human beings, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively told TheWrap. Details about Madden’s character is being kept under wraps.

ROBB, the true king(only for 7 episode)

20 hours ago, Hermia said:

There will be another male lead, the one they are looking an openly gay actor for, possibly Hercules.

Is it confirmed they are looking to introduce Marvel's version of Hercules into the MCU on this project?

Or is that just speculation?

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

Is it confirmed they are looking to introduce Marvel's version of Hercules into the MCU on this project?

Or is that just speculation?

All the characters are speculation still, as I don't think Marvel has officially confirmed any of it.

• Like 1