ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

5 hours ago, snarkmachine said:

wait, madden isn't playing the gay character? wtf was he calling the paps on him and brandon flynn for then?

I believe they're looking for a gay actor to play the gay character. Richard Madden's into chicks

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I believe they're looking for a gay actor to play the gay character. Richard Madden's into chicks

This is like when people kept saying Cavill should play the gay character because of some rumours online, even though Disney is apparently looking for a gay actor for the part

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

He and Cinderella got hitched at the end of the remake and survived just fine!

Well it's not his wedding that would have been the terminal event.  It's the follow-ups where things got sticky.

the whole gay character thing turned out Asian gay, so gay hercules or white gay actors mentioned(as pure speculation) were debuked.

hercules was mentioned because one of characted was described as greek looking ish, that's all. and with gay rumor, people thought hercules who is bi in comis would fit.. this is how the origial rumor started.

btw, this is team movie. they're still many casting to go.

Looks as though this is going to beat DC's "New Gods" into the theaters.

That might be important, since "The Eternals" was pretty much a "News Gods" equivalent into the Marvel Universe after he returned to Marvel after his unhappy stint with DC.

• Like 1

Don’t really trust Jeremy Conrad’s ‘exclusives’. Will wait for it to be reported by the trades before I get my hopes up. Also, he was awesome in Always Be My Maybe. The few scenes he was in were the funniest part of the movie. Idk why I never realized how funny he can be. Guess I’ve always seen him as an action star. 

Edited by Deja23
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Deja23 said:

Don’t really trust Jeremy Conrad’s ‘exclusives’.

It does seem like he just throws a lot of stuff at the wall an occasionally something hits the mark.  The mods for the Marvel Spoilers reddit won't even allow his stuff to be posted over there anymore (or Daniel Richtman's for that matter).