ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

4 minutes ago, Avatar Legion said:

Uhhh… it’s true though? What other movie are you thinking of?

WW84 just to name one. Certain people were constantly posting the RT score as it dropped. 

I’m sorry but some of the people in thread have been so overly sensitive about this stuff. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

WW84 just to name one. Certain people were constantly posting the RT score as it dropped. 

I’m sorry but some of the people in thread have been so overly sensitive about this stuff. 

I think WW84 got about as much attention on the board but less in the press, possibly I just saw less of it because of algorithmic feed curation and such.  

It was also a more interesting story what with being certified fresh, but that’s not too relevant to the claim I suppose.

Edited by Avatar Legion

Just now, Avatar Legion said:

I think WW84 got about as much attention on the board but less in the press, possibly I just saw less of it because of algorithmic feed curation and such.

WW84 got a lot of press online as well, but this being the first rotten Marvel movie in so long has obviously stirred up a lot of conversation. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s annoying as hell to see stuff like this in a thread for a movie you’re excited for. You know I have first hand experience with this being the dc fan I am lol, but I guess I’ve just come to the point where I’m kinda annoyed at certain peoples hypocritical posts( not yours obviously). 

In the end all that really matters is that fans hopefully like the movie and it makes decent money. It’s not like Marvel is gonna live or die by this movies RT score. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Yaaasss! RT has some blog critics who probably couldn’t get people they know to pay them any mind.

WW84 had way more viciousness on this site than Eternals. I don’t see anyone gleeful and actively rooting for the movie’s score to keep falling.

Anyway, I love that stare down video with Angelina Jolie v the cast. She’s great! I hope people don’t pay too much attention to the critics and give the movie a chance. I know, I will. It sounds like Marvel is trying something different and I’m intrigued.

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

this being the first rotten Marvel movie in so long has obviously stirred up a lot of conversation. 

Well, yes. I think that is more the cause of Spiderbyte’s original point than a refutation of such. 

3 minutes ago, cax16 said:

In the end all that really matters is that fans hopefully like the movie and it makes decent money. It’s not like Marvel is gonna live or die by this movies RT score. 

On this we are certainly agreed.

13 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I personally went through the minute percentage changes of F9 but nobody on the forums was willing to put up with my bullshit except Cjohn

I am here for all of your bullshit my brother, just like you are to mine.

hug-icegif-3.gif

• Thanks 1