ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

5 hours ago, expensiveho said:

We can have more than one openly gay actor even if it's just one gay character. 

Of course.  Wasn't suggesting otherwise.  But I'm also not running on the assumption that the gay actor cast in the gay character role is necessarily for Hercules either.  That's just been speculation up to this point as far as I'm aware.

2 hours ago, Premium George said:

Omg omg omg! 

Yes please! He’s one of my top favorite Korean actors. So badass yet likeable, and incredibly charismatic 😍😍😍

8 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I did a quick search to see what Conrad Ricamora has been in and if they're looking for an actor in their 20's I'm not sure why he'd be high up on the list.  The guy is 40 years old. 

28 minutes ago, Horner said:

I did a quick search to see what Conrad Ricamora has been in and if they're looking for an actor in their 20's I'm not sure why he'd be high up on the list.  The guy is 40 years old. 

if you watch HTGAWM trust me he does not look his age at all.

18 hours ago, Horner said:

I'd say he looks 35ish.  It still doesn't make sense to say actor in their 20's and immediately list him.

You also have take into consideration that Feige wants no doubt is thinking ahead to sequels, and he might not want a Roger Moore/James Bond scenario where the actor grows to old for the role.......

And that Jolie is going to be Sersi is the least surprising news of the year. Almost everybody who covers this said Sersi was the obvious choice for Jolie to play.

And I ma sure Jolie will show up in "Avengers V" since Sersi joined the Avengers in the comics......

19 hours ago, Horner said:

I'd say he looks 35ish.  It still doesn't make sense to say actor in their 20's and immediately list him.

Well, how many even semi-famous out 20-somethings are there?

Conrad Ricamora is actually pretty good on How to Get Away with Murder plus as @iHeartJames said he gives off a younger vibe than he really is. I'd be here for him getting a big break in a project like this.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, dudalb said:

Just cast the actor who is best the part, period.

Or maybe this is a weak attempt on humor.

This is always a stupid response.

They could specifically look for a gay Asian and STILL get the actor who is best for the part.

The assumption that those two things are mutually exclusive reeks of...

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

Well, how many even semi-famous out 20-somethings are there?

Well there's Daniel K. Isaac from Billions.  He's just hair outside of that age range at 30.  But yeah it's not a long list.  That's a side effect of the lack of prominent Asian actors and actresses in the business in general.

Funnily enough (they're both comedians) in response to that story on Twitter, though I wouldn't call either of them semi-famous:

Edited by Horner

With this project fully going forward Marvel Studios has finally found a project that I know very, very little about from the printed page. Prior holder was Captain Marvel but my Eternals reading is so small it'd make Ant-Man jealous. 

I've finally got some reading homework.

Ben Davies almost exclusively shoots the most mid-tier MCU films. GOTG 1's the only real exception, but in that one's case the sequel looked so much better with a new DoP.

This should be one too, since Zhaó's a great film-maker

Edited by TMP