ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

4 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Its Hollywood though. But yeah he's probably dehydrated in those photos + lighting and angles. 

Being paid to be in shape sounds pretty incredible though; I spend so much money a year on just my gym membership and supplements.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

It is a bit odd because it's not like they're making themselves huge like generic superheroes, for the most part they're just getting incredibly lean. Paul Rudd, for instance, has a great body but you'd never know it when he's wearing a shirt. 

the-results-are-h9t0lo.jpg

Edited by Noctis

11 hours ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

Homophobia is not an opinion, it is a crime, as it is racism. Your right to have an opinion ends when you offend someone else.

But...but I'm not a homophobe. I didn't even get a chance to clarify my personal stance because everyone decided it was best to just drop it.

It is possible to fundamentally disagree with something, yet wish no ill will or malice on those that have a different view on the subject, or those who actually are the basis of the subject. This is what people nowadays can't comprehend. It's just: you either think this way or you're a horrible person!!

Watch Long Shot. O'Shea Jackson Jr.'s character addresses this perfectly.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

That might be true but Im pretty sure Nanjiani had some roid help.

His shoulders look a bit unnatural, but otherwise it doesn't look too extreme. Nothing like Hemsworth in the first Thor, that guy was juicing for sure.

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

His shoulders look a bit unnatural, but otherwise it doesn't look too extreme. Nothing like Hemsworth in the first Thor, that guy was juicing for sure.

His traps are looking a bit weird too. I have a hard time believing you can get vascular in a year with no help. I'm not saying he used it constantly but he's probably had a few injections.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

His traps are looking a bit weird too. I have a hard time believing you can get vascular in a year with no help. I'm not saying he used it constantly but he's probably had a few injections.

The vascularity point's just dependent on how much body fat he had beforehand, it's certainly possible to get that much in the span of a year or less if he had a lot of HIIT in his training. His traps do be looking kind of big though... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

With Uncharted looking to move now, the time has never been better to move this up to TFA’s prime calendar spot and shuffle West Side Story elsewhere (25th?)

It would be pretty great if they did that, honestly. 

If they pull the trigger it would probably add 20% to the total box office worldwide. Then I'd rework the December SW dates and stake MCU films in 2022, 2024 and 2026. 

Move SW into the 1st week of November those years and the MCU can use the October/November in 2023, 2025, 2027. 

22 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

With Uncharted looking to move now, the time has never been better to move this up to TFA’s prime calendar spot and shuffle West Side Story elsewhere (25th?)

I want to have a very Chalamet Christmas next year, so eff that idea

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

December MCU is long overdue. I would have loved to see what Endgame could have done with the TROS release date. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arendelle Legion said:

West Side Story would do great in November. It also has already wrapped, and with its limited CGI needs, it’d be easy to move that up a month. And then hello, Eternals. 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:38 AM, TMP said:

Being paid to be in shape sounds pretty incredible though; I spend so much money a year on just my gym membership and supplements.  

Not so much that, as being in good physical shape is pretty much a job requirement for many roles. Most actors and actresses spend part of their money on keeping in shape.

Edited by dudalb

1 hour ago, Arendelle Legion said:

And face Dune? Nah.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VenomXXR said:

Really looking forward to Dune, but it's not on the same level as The Eternals will be in terms of drawing viewers. You're looking at a $130-180m domestic film vs a $300-400m domestic film. 

Dune and Eternals are gonna eat into each other either way, no need to drop them at the same time. Also think they'll be a lot closer domestically than that...