ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

10 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

I hope a trailer can come soon, it will be enough for People to see all she say is true

I’ve seen a 2 minute teaser on Comic Con here in Brazil last december and it was spectacular, clearly different from what we’ve used to see on MCU

Like Gotg?

• Like 1

Do I understand this correctly? A Marvel film with a Bollywood dance scene, which is compared to Malick, Star Wars and One-Punch Man, directed by a Chinese director, who cites Manga as a big influence? That sounds awesome as hell! Between Mulan, Shang-Chi and this, I'm so ready for some Asian representation in US blockbuster cinema! :)

Edited by stracki
  • Like 3

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/kumail-nanjiani-i-wanted-to-look-like-hrithik-roshan-in-the-eternals/article31040118.ece/amp/

How did I miss this?

Anyways, they should have taken a Bollywood actor like Hrithik. Would have boosted the film immensely with Indian diaspora.

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/kumail-nanjiani-i-wanted-to-look-like-hrithik-roshan-in-the-eternals/article31040118.ece/amp/

How did I miss this?

Anyways, they should have taken a Bollywood actor like Hrithik. Would have boosted the film immensely with Indian diaspora.

They don't need the boost anyway. 

If the movie turns out good it will easily do very good numbers in India. 

MCU is pretty much a household name in Tier1 and Tier2 cities. 

6 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Like Gotg?

Not really..

The teaser we saw has a very different vibe, more serious, with an epic vibe all over it.

And the cinematography is gorgeous, doesn’t look digital, it almost looks like an indie / arthouse movie, but clearly with a gigantic budget.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

22 hours ago, imbruglia said:

Despite working with a much bigger budget than she ever had before, Zhao says she was allowed the same creative freedom on Eternals that she had grown used to on her smaller films. "I shot exactly the way I wanted to shoot," she says. "On location. A lot of magic hour. Three-hundred-sixty degrees on the same camera as I did on Nomadland. Same rigs. It’s a bit surreal. I’m still waiting for the shoe to drop. It hasn’t. I think I got lucky in that Marvel wants to take risks and do something different."

There's her mentioning the same thing we heard months back that the film has a different look than most of them, heavy on location and natural lighting.

1 hour ago, andersonhoran said:
  Reveal hidden contents

One of the reasons why I think there won't be another huge delay like there was previously in the spring: Disney can't backlog merch and stuff forever. There's only so long you can sit on a warehouse full of stuff before you literally have to get it out. 

• ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Where's the teaser or usual Empire first look pics? It releases in 5 months. That article got me hyped again for the movie like the CCXP footage reactions from last year.

Wouldn’t expect much Eternal promotion until they feel confident in its current date, which requires being confident in a BW date.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

But general audience needs to be aware that a new movies is coming out. Not everyone reads all these articles or rumors on the internet, y'know.

When this could easily be a May or July movie, they don’t need to be aware of it just yet.