ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

Don’t care about the Kit Harrington reveal. Hopefully his role is small.

That cast of 10 Eternals is enough. So glad Marvel is wise and realized they wasted Gemma Chan and rectified that with a lead role.

Most anticipated Phase 4 movie easily now. Sorry Taika. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

There are 4 actors so far in this.  Could as easily be Brian Tyree Henry or Ma Dong-Seok or maybe Kumail  or Harrington are bi as Madden is rumored to be.

Harrington's black kight is sersi's love interest.

I dobut marvel would use straight for marvel's first openly gay hero.

especially after they were looking for "openly gay" actor for months..

not to mention richard madden is the only LGBT here. (he is currently dating man)

and in comics, Ikaris had wife and son once. so it fit what kevin feige said.

https://twitter.com/kylebuchanan/status/1165358682479054848

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imbruglia said:

Harrington's black kight is sersi's love interest.

I dobut marvel would use straight for marvel's first openly gay hero.

especially after they were looking for "openly gay" actor for months..

not to mention richard madden is the only LGBT here. (he is currently dating man)

and in comics, Ikaris had wife and son once. so it fit what kevin feige said.

Madden isn't out though.  He's responded to recent rumors saying he doesn't speak about his personal life.  I guess he might come out for the role but as of now he hasn't.  The only actor I know who's out as LGBT of that cast is Jolie who's bi-sexual. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Madden isn't out though.  He's responded to recent rumors saying he doesn't speak about his personal life.  I guess he might come out for the role but as of now he hasn't.  The only actor I know who's out as LGBT of that cast is Jolie who's bi-sexual. 

yeah. it's possible that he will paly it without officially coming out. he kinda did unofficially with all that carefree paparazzi.

or I can see him coming out as bi during movie promotion in his own term and time, good for both him and marvel. 

I mean marvel is hiding that gay character right now. 

anyway, reading what kevin feige said "he has a family and it's part of who he is". it's perfectly fit with Ikaris.

he got the name Ikaris from his son Ikaris after his death.

I’m thrilled about getting to see Gemma in a role of prominence and the news of Barry Keoghan playing Druig. I’m really hoping that this movie turns out as fantastic as it’s shaping up to be. I’ve been excited for it ever since Chloe Zhao was chosen to direct. 

Also, hello BOT! I first came across these forums during IW’s run and finally decided to de-lurk and sign up today :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Chris Knight said:

I’m thrilled about getting to see Gemma in a role of prominence and the news of Barry Keoghan playing Druig. I’m really hoping that this movie turns out as fantastic as it’s shaping up to be. I’ve been excited for it ever since Chloe Zhao was chosen to direct. 

Also, hello BOT! I first came across these forums during IW’s run and finally decided to de-lurk and sign up today :)

Welcome to the forums.... Nice to have a new MCU fan... 😊🎉

• Like 1