ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

1 hour ago, Chris Knight said:

I’m thrilled about getting to see Gemma in a role of prominence and the news of Barry Keoghan playing Druig. I’m really hoping that this movie turns out as fantastic as it’s shaping up to be. I’ve been excited for it ever since Chloe Zhao was chosen to direct. 

Also, hello BOT! I first came across these forums during IW’s run and finally decided to de-lurk and sign up today :)

Hello, and welcome!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Eric! said:

Watching the D23 GMA coverage, I just learned one of the actresses in the movie is deaf. Was this reported on before? Because this was pretty cool news to me. 

I knew since a time, I think it was ~ mid to end of July as they announced it

19 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

But she is under a lot of makeup, not immediately recognizable.

Good use of recasting.

Can't wait to see which non makeup characters Batista, Gillian and Saldana are cast as in future MCU films:Gaga:

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Safe to say that won't happen because unlike Chan, they aren't playing forgettable characters who only appeared one movie. 

Why cast Chan in the first place in CM then......:wintf:Anyways,there is hope for Chris Eccleston then